Friday, November 22, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




I choose to live a life of gratitude and joy,
inspiring others to follow my example.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!!

Human Race Yearns to Renew

The human race now yearns to renew itself. You can sense this everywhere. You can feel it in the air. All that people are waiting for is someone to stand up and show the way. Someone to get the ball rolling. One person to topple the first domino.

Yet let me make something clear. The era of the Single Savior is over. What is needed now is joint action, combined effort, collective co-creation. What is called for now is not one person only, but a large number of humans willing to be the "one person" in their family, in their community, in their circle of influence who will take on the task of bringing about change right then, right there.

--The New Revelations by Neale Donald Walsch

La raza humana anhela la renovación.

La raza humana ahora anhela renovarse. Puedes sentir esto en todas partes. Puedes sentirlo en el aire. Todo lo que la gente está esperando es alguien que se levante y muestre el camino. Alguien que comience a rodar la pelota. Una persona que derribe la primera ficha de dominó.

Sin embargo, quiero dejar claro algo. La era del Salvador individual ya ha pasado. Lo que se necesita ahora es la acción conjunta, el esfuerzo combinado, la co-creación colectiva. Lo que se necesita ahora no es sólo una persona, sino un gran número de personas dispuestas a ser "la persona" en su familia, en su comunidad, en su círculo de influencia, que tendrá la tarea de lograr el cambio en ese preciso momento , y en ese preciso lugar.

--Las Nuevas Revelaciones por Neale Donald Walsch
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER


O.K, since today is FRIDAY, it's time for the FRIDAY MARTIAL ARTS THEATER. Today, we have a fascinating documentary about various weapons used in the far east in ancient times.



Published on Aug 16, 2013
Unearth new clues to connect the present with the past. Ancient Discoveries changes the way we think about the distant past. While we entertain visions of a simpler, unsophisticated time, the truth is much more complicated and fascinating than we imagine. This fresh, eye-opening series - filmed on location where historical events actually happened and using brilliant, lifelike computer animation - applies the latest scholarship to reconsider common beliefs about ancient times. Reconstructions of ancient machines and hands-on demonstrations bring ancient times to life.

Category
Education

License
Standard YouTube License




------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4710 The Longing of God’s Heart, October 17, 2013

God said:
You are the longing of My heart, and My longing comes true. You are the manifestation of My love. You are the one I sent, and you are the one who comes to stand before Me and receive My blessings. In so doing, you grace Me with the blessing of you. And now you bless the world.

My love, however, does not come in pangs. I know your love is Mine always. I have no concerns about it. I do not conceive of such wonderings as: “Does My beloved child still love Me? Does he think of Me? Am I first with him?” Nor do I think: “What is My beloved thinking of now? Who is My beloved thinking of now?” Nor do I think: “Is My beloved okay?”

I do not think of any of these things because I have no need to tell Myself that all is well. I well know that all is well. No frown ever crosses My forehead.

I am at peace in the arms of love that reach everywhere.

All the beautiful lines of love in all the holy texts are the beat of My heart. Where I am, what I am, and what I say reverberate throughout the Universe. The Word has never ceased to vibrate throughout all Eternity. There is not even an all Eternity, for Eternity is of itself all. It would not be Eternity otherwise. There is no promise needed, no sanction required, no vows necessary.

When I have spoken once, the sound of My Words are the sound of My love, and love flows from heart to heart and there is no stopping the flow of My love. I call love Mine. Bear in mind that there is Oneness Alone, and you are My Oneness. All love is yours in the same manner that all love is Mine. You are Mine. I am yours. What more do We (I) want? What more could there be than the Ocean of Love and the propulsion of Love’s waves?

Waves are Eternal too. Waves do not stop flowing. Therefore, the world that you live and love in that does not exist continues to exist always in the flame of love itself.

Beloveds, any way you slice it, there is no getting away from love. Hide it, freeze it, camouflage it, repress it, stomp on it, and love comes through just the same, and love saves the day. Love is the day. Love love love, for nothing else is. The world is built on love. Your very foundation is love. Love unites, and love frees. Love takes all. Love is All.

And you, you My beloveds, even those of you who believe that you are heartless, even though you may have blocked the openness of love in your heart, you are also love, love resisted, yet love nevertheless. Your heart may pump love, and yet you cramp it, yet love is your determination. Love rules despite your make-shift disavowal of it. There is no getting around love, no matter how much you may kid yourself. Don’t tell Me that you never cry. Don’t tell Me that you never long for the love that you have squeezed shut in your heart.

Love repressed is still love. Love at a stand-still is still love. And you, despite all your efforts, are love, and love is everlasting. Pause your love all you want, yet love precedes you, and love follows you. And love brings you to Me. Yes, you may have disguised love, closed your eyes to it, but love will out, and your love will spill all over the Universe, and love is served.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-longing-of-god-s-heart.html

To read any current Heavenletters, click HERE









----------THE MUSIC CORNER----------


Today in the music corner, we have for you, "INIAGIGE", by Salif Keita.

----------CLICK HERE TO WATCH----------






And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









You have to know which agreements you want to change before you can change them.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment