Saturday, November 23, 2013

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!




I choose never to be a prisoner of urgency.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!!

But now are they many members, yet one body.

– 1 COR. 12:20

Pero ahora son muchos los miembros, pero un solo cuerpo.

– 1 COR. 12:20
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER


Well, TODAY IS SATURDAY, which means it's time for another amazing episode of ASK TEAL with Teal Scott.

Teal Scott is an extrasensory, esoteric who writes and teaches about spirituality, the meaning of life, and the road to health and happiness. You can find out more about her at her website: www.thespiritualcatalyst.com





Published on Nov 15, 2013

Ask Teal Website - http://www.askteal.com
If you have spent any time exploring the world of spirituality or self-help, you have most likely discovered that spiritual teachings and spiritual teachers themselves can be frustrating because they present such contradictory teachings.
Spiritual teachings are contradictory because spiritual teachings must take into account a multi dimensional universe. The rules change on each dimension. What is true for one dimension is not necessarily true for the next.
We need to let go of truth, because truth is subjective. We need to start caring more about how things feel to us personally. If we feel relief and follow our joy, we will find whatever spiritual teaching is right for the vibration that we are currently in. Listen to the spiritual teacher that makes you feel good. That is your internal guidance system telling you that the vibration they are offering you, is an improvement on your current vibration. In this episode, Teal explains in depth why spiritual teachings can be so contradictory and what to do about it. Kuan Yin's Mantra (c) 2002 Lisa Thiel - used by permission http://www.sacreddream.com

Category
People & Blogs

License
Standard YouTube License




------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4711 Light of Heart, October 18, 2013

God said:
Be light of heart. What else makes sense? Soberness has its merits, yet lightness of heart blesses you. Seriousness does not so much. It would seem that anyone can be serious about all the twists and turns of life, and, yet, how many of My children can go on about their merry way when they have seemingly struck out?

Seriousness holds on tight to life. Lightness does not altogether let go of it perhaps, yet lightness says:

“I don’t have to take outcomes as a conclusion of me. Even if I did, I know by now that life goes on a continuum. There is no end to my life, so I might as well make merry. There is enough gravity on Earth, and not enough lightness. The first day of school is taken seriously, as if it were momentous. The first day of school is only the first day of school. Pretty much everyone has a first day of school, and the first day of school may well be taken utterly seriously, by parent, teacher, and wobbly-kneed child. Why? What makes a straight face better than a smiling one? Who says somber and serious are the ways to go?

“What’s the matter with having light-hearted joy? Light-hearted joy simply means freedom from heaviness. From now on, I will take light-heartedness to heart.

“From this day on, my priority is joy. I don’t want more heaviness. I want more joy, and I want to make more joy.

“I won’t make light of another’s seriousness, no, simply my own.

“Death is an everyday occurrence. Death is no surprise. It is not of itself an alarming thing. I don’t have to be alarmed by it. What do I give up with the death of the body but my body? Death of the body does not separate me from my loved ones, only I do worry about my loved ones, even as I know, I will see this whole separation thing quite differently once I’ve lived through death.

“May I let life and death be an experience, every aspect an experience, in sickness and in health, never the Oneness of myself to part.

“I can call myself a soldier of fortune, and so I am a trouper, and so I am fortunate. My lot as a human being this time around is fortuitous.

“I remind myself that nothing is lost. Even my medals are not lost OR so what if they are! What does shiny metal have to do with me? What does money have to do with me? There is only one thing that has to do with me, and that is love. Love is my sustenance, and love of God is my goal and desire, closeness to God is, Oneness is. Love leads the way. And love itself is light of foot. It cannot be commandeered. It can be invited. It can be welcomed. It can be cherished, yet it holds no prisoners.

“From now on, I am free from boundaries, and I free others. I untie all the prisoners in my heart, and I let them go. No longer do I hold anyone in chains, the least of all, myself. I no longer know bounds. I know freedom. No longer do ropes of utter seriousness hold me, nor do I hold onto ropes. I am a free-wheeling Being, and joy is my name, and joy is what I give fluently from my heart. With practice, I become a master of joy, a master of creating joy and lightness of heart for one and all, not the least of which is myself.

“From a young age I knew how to create joy. Now I live my life in joy and lightness of heart, for I am made of joy.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/light-of-heart.html

To read any current Heavenletters, click HERE









----------THE MUSIC CORNER----------


Today in the music corner, we have for you Sina Mali, Sina Deni, by Khadja Nin.

----------CLICK HERE TO LISTEN----------






And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









You can take an inventory of all that you believe, all your agreements, and through this process you can begin the transformation.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment