Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

WASSUP FAMILY!!!

So I was surfing online a couple of days ago, when I came across this fucking article.

----------CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE-----------

What pissed me off was not the fact that there's gonna be a new show about ancient egypt, or that FOX was gonna "sex it up" with this series.

No, what pissed me off was that in that "sexy" picture of the cast, there was only one black person. Let me repeat that...

Only ONE black person. ONLY ONE PERSON IN A BLACK CIVILIZATION? WHAT!!?

When is Hollywood going to stop doing this kind of crap?

O'K., that might be the smartest question, but Ancient Egypt WAS black. How do I know?

Well, I'll let the video below explain that.



"So, if Egypt was so black, where are the black people in Egypt now? What Happened to them?" Someone might ask.

Well, maybe this guy knows...



Or maybe these Guys...



I WILL BE POSTING MORE ABOUT THIS IN THE FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment