Monday, June 9, 2014

WISHING A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN EARTH GODDESS DIVA!!!


HI FAMILY,

I want to give a shoutout to an amazing singer, and my friend, Roxie Sakura.




I've had the pleasure of meeting her face to face for the first time at a place called the GOOD HURT nightclub, where she and her band THE KI played.

I first met her on Facebook in November2011, when she and her friend Rachel Lynn was helping organizing a walk for the homeless in L.A.

Unfourtanetly, I wasn't able to attend the walk, but I posted about it on my blog, and over the next few months since then, we sent a few messages back and forth to each other, and then in March of 2012, she invited me to this concert she did at the Good Hurt.

And I'm so glad I went! She and her Band THE KI rocked the house that night!

Living in Tao (rough edit) from Thomas Valle-Guatemala on Vimeo.



And Like the band's namesake, there was some wonderful, powerful KI flowing throughout that nightclub. KI that I took with me for the rest of the night...

And since that night, I've been going to everyone of their shows that I could get to. It usually takes me over 2 hours to get to their shows, but EVERY SINGLE TIME I go, it's always worth the trip.

Anyway, it's Roxie's birthday today, so Roxie...






HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROXIE!!!


Now, if you want to know more about Roxie Sakura and the KI, then go to their website at www.thekiconnection.com.


And if you have an oppurtunity to go to one of her performances, TAKE THAT OPPURTUNITY. I promise you, it will be a night to remember.





Oh, and buy thier album on iTUNES:

No comments:

Post a Comment