Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's a Conspiracy! A C-O-N... spiracy

I made a little post about this subject before, but after the many number of articles I read on the internet, conversations I had, etc. I felt that I had to make another post about this subject.

Now personally, I found a lot of inaccuracies form the conspiracy theorists, but I still believe that our government is hiding things about 9/11 that the public should know about. If the government would just tell the truth, then I believe that people wouldn't have to make things up. Though I realize some would still do it simply because that's what they do.

Anyway, here's a video I found on You Tube about this subject.



Video description taken from You Tube:

Uploaded by corbettreport on Sep 11, 2011

Transcript and sources: http://www.corbettreport.com/?p=2594

Everything you ever wanted to know about the 9/11 conspiracy theory in under 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment