Saturday, September 17, 2011

What the Fuck????

I bet you guys were wondering why I chose to use that title for this post. Well, it was just the only way I could handle the insanity.

Bachmann on ‘pray the gay away’: Thought it was ‘pray away the grey'

Posted on 09.17.11
By Andrew Jones
Categories: Featured, Say What?

Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann appeared on The Tonight Show Friday evening, trying to explain her husband’s “pray the gay” comments and therapy on same sex marriage.

Host Jay Leno was perplexed by that phrase, seeking to find any understanding on it. “Well that whole ‘pray the gay away, I don’t get that,’ Leno said.

Bachmann offered a peculiar reply. “Well see, when I heard that, I really thought it was like a mid-life crisis line,” she said. “‘Pray away the gray,’ that’s what I thought it was.”

Sensing that Bachmann wouldn’t budge on her feelings on gay marriage, Leno added: “I’m not going to change your mind on that one.”

To watch the original story along with a video from NBC, click on the title above, or click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment