Thursday, July 5, 2012

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!





Taking inspiration from the powerful vision of my future, I boldly set sail with courage and intent.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING!!! Well, The 4th of July is over, and I made it through in one piece! I cooked some good barbecue, had a blast at the block party, sampled more food, and no one tried to get me drunk!! All in all, it was a hell of a night.

Let's start the day off with the Danni El's song, RAINDROPS. If you want to know more about this amazing artist, you can find links to her Facebook page, her You Tube page, and her Twitter page on the sidebar.




When we think of ourselves as human, we limit the way we express ourselves in life. We hear, "I'm just human; I'm not perfect." But, if we call ourselves artists, where is that limitation?
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment