Friday, January 25, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




I live with enthusiasm, and give thanks for my life.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!!

Well, the weather changed, and with it my cold changed for the worst. But, I got my medicine, and my tea, so I'll kick this cold's butt yet...



In the silence we find Grace, Goodness & God and because the outer world is a projection of our inner world, the Earth feels this too. Time to go within and be in the silence. --Steve Farrell - FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM





I found this amazing series on You Tube that I used to watch on The Laerning Channel, called THE DAY THE UNIVERSE CHANGED, hosted by JAMES BURKE.

The premise of the show was basically the philosophical idea that the universe essentially only exists as you perceive it through what you know; therefore, if you change your perception of the universe with new knowledge, you have essentially changed the universe itself.

To illustrate this concept, James Burke tells the various stories of important scientific discoveries and technological advances and how they fundamentally altered how western civilization perceives the world. The series runs in roughly chronological order, from around the beginning of the Middle Ages to the present.

Below is the 1st episode. In the near future, I'm gonna be posting more.



Video description from You Tube:

Published on Jan 24, 2013
Watch Entire Series: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=PLmo9vOINxhRmw0KvFkK4N1aheLWsg4xhp&am...

Episode 1 of James Burke's ground-breaking series "The Day The Universe Changed" which explores the evolution of Western Scientific thought starting from the fall of Rome.

Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License

You can find out more about James Burke by clicking HERE.



” It is in a man’s Heart that the Life of natures spectacles exists to see it , one must feel it “



Now, let's start the day with Naia Kete, performing "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH









By hooking our attention, the word can enter our mind and change a whole belief for better or for worse.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment