Saturday, January 5, 2013

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!




I forgive myself for all my angers, resentments, and jealousies.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING!!!

“Never expect, never assume, never ask, & never demand. Just let it be. Because if its meant to be, it will happen the way you want things to be.” ~ Unknown

It's Saturday, which means we have another episode of ASK TEAL. This week's video is about Astral projection.



Video description from You Tube:

Published on Apr 14, 2012 ASKTEAL@thespiritualcatalyst.com

Teal's Website - http://www.thespiritualcatalyst.com

Audio of Ask Teal also available on itunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/living-in-the-heart-space/id571366287?i=571...



In this episode of ask Teal, the subject addressed is Out Of Body Experience. She explains that conscious control of OBE is an invaluable tool for one to use to expand awareness and knowledge as well as increase one's own personal frequency. All matter in this physical plane we call "reality", is Energy. It is only the density of the vibration of physical reality that obscures this from our understanding. We exist on/in and of multiple dimensions simultaneously. This is why we must let go of our notions of distance and here or there. What separates these dimensions? The frequency and density of the energy within each dimension. Frequency is an expression. So each dimension is a different expression of universal energy. Physical objects have NO attributes separate of the observer who is in his observation, creating their form. The brain is a biological interface between the physical and the non physical. It is a tool a lot like a computer. Physical matter is not the center of the universe, instead it is the furthest extension, expression or projection of non physical energy.
To experience a specific dimension one must change their own frequency to match the corresponding dimension. Like one would tune a radio dial to be a match to what is being broadcast on a specific transmission channel. How does one go about doing that?... THOUGHT.
All energy in this universe is molded and directed by thought. Thought and focus of thought is not only what is creating the different dimensions; it is also your vehicle of travel in the multiple dimensions. All kinds of factors influence your ability to have an out of body experience. Such as fears, intentions, self concepts, your beliefs about out of body experience, your religious beliefs, and your expectations. Your firm intention, your commitment, your openness and practice coupled with shifting your thoughts to reflect the most beneficial beliefs is really the key to doing this successfully. In this episode, Teal explains how one can go about inducing an out of body experience by utilizing the different stages of OBE which are, the vibrational stage, the separation stage, the exploration stage and the re-entry stage. She then explains that there is no limit to what you can experience and learn while one is out of body, no longer restricted by the perception of space and time and physicality.
Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License







Guess what? I learned that this week, Congress has basically allowed the VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACT (VAWA) to die.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT IT

Now the article above blames the republican leadership of the house of representatives, but I blame ALL of congress. Their failure to reauthorize VAWA is a HUGE roadblock to the goal of ending violence against women in this society.

It means that now millions of women and men will be left without access to some of the critical resources and protections contained in VAWA reauthorization. That is something I find to be inexcusable, and TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

As a man, I can't say that I an expert on women, or women's issues. But I do know that What happened this week is a slap in the face for ALL women, particularly the women I care most about in my life, namely my sister, my nieces, my cousins, my aunties, and my mother and grandmother, god rest their souls.

Now I can tell you all how I love women, how women are the backbone of EVERY society, and should be protected, not abused, etc... but I'm not gonna do all that. Because I can type about this topic all day long... but I don't have to LIVE it. What I am gonna do, is post this video 'BREAK THE CHAIN" below, to show you how women THEMSELVES feel about this issue, in a really cool music video.

Now people, I would like to ask you all to not only watch the music video below, but to also really listen to it's message.





Video description from You Tube:



Published on Nov 18, 2012
Produced by Eve Ensler and V-Day, directed by Tony Stroebel, written and produced by Tena Clark with music by Tena Clark and Tim Heintz, and featuring dancer and choreographer Debbie Allen.

"Break the Chain" aims to raise awareness around the world about V-Day's fastest escalating global campaign to date, ONE BILLION RISING. The ONE BILLION RISING campaign began as a call to action based on the staggering statistic that 1 in 3 women on the planet will be beaten or raped during her lifetime. With the world population at 7 billion, this adds up to more than ONE BILLION WOMEN AND GIRLS. On 14 February 2013, V-Day's 15th anniversary, activists, writers, thinkers, celebrities and women and men across the world will come together to express their outrage, strike, dance, and RISE in defiance of the injustices women suffer, demanding an end at last to violence against women.

Find out more at www.onebillionrising.org

Want to download the song? Right here: http://onebillionrising.org/breakthechain

Want to learn the choreography? Video coming soon!

"Break the Chain" Lyrics
Lyrics by Tena Clark
Music by Tena Clark/Tim Heintz

Intro-
I raise my arms to the sky
On my knees I pray
I'm not afraid anymore
I will walk through that door
Walk, dance, rise
Walk, dance, rise

I can see a world where we all live
Safe and free from all oppression
No more rape or incest, or abuse
Women are not a possession

You've never owned me, don't even know me I'm not invisible, I'm simply wonderful I feel my heart for the first time racing I feel alive, I feel so amazing

I dance cause I love
Dance cause I dream
Dance cause I've had enough
Dance to stop the screams
Dance to break the rules
Dance to stop the pain
Dance to turn it upside down
Its time to break the chain, oh yeah
Break the Chain
Dance, rise
Dance, rise

In the middle of this madness, we will stand I know there is a better world Take your sisters & your brothers by the hand Reach out to every woman & girl

This is my body, my body's holy
No more excuses, no more abuses
We are mothers, we are teachers,
We are beautiful, beautiful creatures

I dance cause I love
Dance cause I dream
Dance cause I've had enough
Dance to stop the screams
Dance to break the rules
Dance to stop the pain
Dance to turn it upside down
It's time to break the chain, oh yeah
Break the Chain, oh yeah
Break the Chain

Dance Break Inst.

Dance, rise
Dance, rise

Sister won't you help me, sister won't you rise x4

Dance, rise
Dance, rise

Sister won't you help me, sister won't you rise x4

This is my body, my body's holy
No more excuses, no more abuses
We are mothers, we are teachers,
We are beautiful, beautiful creatures

I dance cause I love
Dance cause I dream
Dance cause I've had enough
Dance to stop the screams
Dance to break the rules
Dance to stop the pain
Dance to turn it upside down
Its time to break the chain, oh yeah
Break the Chain, oh yeah
Break the Chain

(Repeat chorus)
Category
Music
License
Standard YouTube License






Feel your relationship with divine spirit, the one who creates you.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment