Friday, September 14, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




I breathe in my courage. I exhale my fear.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! Well, the Artwalk was cool, but now, I'm really looking forward to tonight. Tonight, it's another visit to HARVELLS in Santa Monica to watch Big Joe Hurt rock the house! In fact, I might just spend my whole day over there... I know it's gonna be beautiful over there.

Stop worrying about all that could occur tomorrow. You are getting agitated about things that haven’t happened yet and may never happen. Stay here, right here, in this moment. What is going on right now, what is occurring right here. That is all that matters. That is where your life is being lived. ~Neale Donald Walsch

Now, Let's start the day with Big Joe Hurt, performing "6 A.M.".

He's gonna be playing a concert called "GOODBYE TO SUMMER", with his band The Soul Junkies at HARVELLS in Santa Monica this Friday Night. I'm gonna be there, and if you're in the Santa Monica area, you should come too.

If you want to know more about Joe Hurt and his band, check out his website, www.bigjoehurt.com.


It is not important if the answer is correct; just the answer itself makes us feel safe. That is why we make assumptions.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment