Saturday, September 22, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!




My compassionate intents are generally received clearly and acted upon - perhaps not immediately, or in exactly the way I hope - but acted upon favorably, nonetheless.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! September 22nd: The first day of Autumn. And it's 100 more days until the end of the year. And because of this, today marks the first day of a physical challenge I'm gonna take on. The 100 Burpee Challenge.

What I'm gonna do is, everyday for the next 100 days, in addition to my other exercises, I'm gonna do a burpee. And I'm gonna add a burpee each day. Today, I'm gonna do 1 burpee, tomorrow, 2 burpees, Monday, 3 burpees, and so on, until I reach 100 burpees, by December 31st If for some reason I miss a day, then I have to make it up the next day. Like if tomorrow, I miss doing my 2 burpees, then on monday, I have to do 2 more burpees, along with the 3 I have to do. Now that seems to be an easy enough challenge, but I tried it twice already, and failed it. But this time, I'm determined to pass it. WISH ME LUCK!!!

Now, as for my Birthday celebration, I'm not done yet! I'm going to Hollywood today, and I'm gonna go to the URBAN PERMACULTURE HOUSE tonight for a the Fall equinox gathering they're having. And then tomorrow, we'll see.

Yesterday, while at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica, I saw a new, talented singer named Tahlia Francine. She was singing songs from the top 40, and she has a great voice! She said she'll be back this Monday, so if you're on the promenade, be sure to check her out! And Naia Kete was there with her band... You know, it takes me 3 hours to get out there and back, and I don't consider it a good trip unless I witness them perform. Here's their original song CRAZY GLUE.

“Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to turn a problem into an opportunity for success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.” ~Lao Tzu

Now, once again, let's start today off with Danni El, Performing my favorite song...



Doing your best is taking the action because you love it, not because you are expecting a reward.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment