Saturday, September 15, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!




I am the call.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! I'm writing this blog post at 3:30 A.M. I just got back home from Santa Monica, where the Big Joe Hurt band ROCKED THE HOUSE!!! I won't give you too much details right now, because I gotta get some sleep. But, I guess I'll do another blog about it today or tomorrow... maybe.

If other people do not understand our behavior—so what? Their request that we must only do what they understand is an attempt to dictate to us. If this is being “asocial” or “irrational” in their eyes, so be it. Mostly they resent our freedom and our courage to be ourselves. We owe nobody an explanation or an accounting, as long as our acts do not hurt or infringe on them.”
~Erich Fromm

Now, Let's start the day with Big Joe Hurt, performing in THE OFFICIAL RESCUE ME MUSIC VIDEO!

He played a concert called "GOODBYE TO SUMMER", with his band at HARVELLS in Santa Monica last night. I'm not gonna give a lot of details... but if you're in the Santa Monica area and you didn't go, you missed out on one hell of a night!!!

If you want to know more about Joe Hurt and his band, check out his website, www.bigjoehurt.com.


If others tell us something, we make assumptions, and if they don't tell us something, we make assumptions to fulfill our need to know and to replace the need to communicate.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment