Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!




I choose to enjoy people as I enjoy a rainbow or a butterfly - they are most beautiful when they are free.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING!!! Not having a bike anymore is starting to suck... I got chased half a block by a pit-bull somebody let out. But a funny thing happened. when I couldn't run anymore, and turned around to face the dog, it stopped chasing me, started whimpering, and went the other way. So, it's all good. Besides, running my ass off like that, I got some much needed exercise...

Oh, and I'd like to give a shout out to a friend of mine named Sandy. Today's her birthday, so here's a little message...

Hey Sandy,
Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SANDY!!!

Don’t Quit When things go wrong as they sometimes will When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill When the funds are low, and the debts are high And you want to smile, but have to sigh When care is pressing you down a bit Rest if you must, but do not quit. Success is failure turned inside out The silver tint of the clouds of doubt And you can never tell how close you are It may be near when it seems so far So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit It’s when things go wrong that you must not quit.

Now, let's start the day off with "AURORA BOREALIS" - By John Clarke



"The wounds in our emotional body are covered by the denial system, the system of lies we have created to protect those wounds. "
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment