Monday, September 17, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




I celebrate my free-will, and choose my life-path.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! My birthday is coming up this friday... I can't wait! Although, I don't really know what I'm gonna do when friday gets here...

Guess what? My friend Jocelyn has written the first ever Yoga Musical! At least I think it is, anyway...




Now, she needs a little help to get this project going, so she made a Indiegogo page. So to my readers out there, let's help make her dream of creating this musical and DVD come true, so she can reach kids and families everywhere. Let's help her use her art, yoga, dance, theater, music to help inspire others to be the best they can be! The link is down below, for those who want to donate.

Wee Yogis Play -- Indiegogo:

'via Blog this'

Here's a video from You Tube talking about her WEE YOGIS PLAY PROGRAM:
Day 3- Wee Yogis Play - "Cat Cow"

“In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us.”


Now, let's start the day with this song, YOGA GIRLS OF THE WORLD.



If you want to more about Jocelyn Kay Levy, or her Wee Yogis Play program, check out her website at www.jocelynkaylee.com.



We have the need to justify everything, to explain and understand everything, in order to feel safe.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment