Monday, September 10, 2012

MARTIAL ARTS I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT: PENCAK SILAT SETIA HATI

I posted about Pencak Silat Setia Hati before. I'm interested in this style because one of the styles of Silat that I'm learning has incorporated some elements of this style into it's curriculum, and so, I want to know more about it. The video below is the same video I used in the old post.



Here's a blog post about THE HISTORY OF PENCAK SILAT SETIA HATI. I would have written one myself, but I don't think I would have been able to have written one as good as this one.

I've found a couple of school websites teaching setia Hati, one in english, and one in dutch.

1.www.pencaksetiahati.com
2.www.setiahati.nl

I added a couple of more videos below showing a little more of Pencak Silat Setia Hati.
Enojy!






No comments:

Post a Comment