Monday, December 10, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




I accept everything that ever has been, with no regrets, no resentments, and no call for vengeance.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

o.k., here we are at a brand new week, and I'm feeling optimistic. I can't wait to see how this week goes...

Now like I said 2 days ago, every week I post certain videos that I like, videos that I think a lot of my readers might like. Usually, I just post the videos & the description with none of my own comments. Well, I've been merging some of these videos together with my daily messages, to cut down a little bit on the number of posts I make every day.

So every Monday, I post a video from Anthony De Mello's Awareness Series.

Today's video is Anthony De Mello's Awareness pt.38b, Cultural Conditioning.



“As soon as you look at the world through an ideology you are finished. No reality fits an ideology. Life is beyond that. … That is why people are always searching for a meaning to life… Meaning is only found when you go beyond meaning. Life only makes sense when you perceive it as mystery and it makes no sense to the conceptualizing mind.” ― Anthony de Mello



Now Last week, I posted links to videos of the "SYMPHONY OF SCIENCE" series. I liked them so much I decided to post more of them this week. So today, let's start off the morning with "THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH", part of the Symphony of Science series.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

If you would like to know more about the Symphony of science, check out their website at www.symphonyofscience.com.



One way to practice surrendering to the angel of death is by practicing what I call "attach-detach." Perhaps by calling it "attach-detach" you can see that it is something you can practice in your daily life.
~don Miguel Ruiz





Let's all send a prayer for all those on the east coast of the U.S., and the Carribean right now affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Click here to find out how you can help.





And yes, I know the picture above is a fake...









No comments:

Post a Comment