Tuesday, December 4, 2012

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!




I love, without condition, myself, all those around me, and all those in my thoughts, this day and evermore. Amen
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Today is starting out on a sad note. I found out yesterday that before we could become an item, the love of my life has fallen for another man, and is in a relationship with him. That's right, while I ws procrastinating and being all nervous and anxious about going out with her, somebody with some balls swooped in, worked his magic, and won her heart. And here I am, alone. But I can't be upset, because I never really told her how I felt, but... It still sucks to think about her going on dates, having fun, and sharing her life with some other dude when I know, when I can feel it in my soul that I would be 100 times better for her than ANY other man, no matter what he brings to the table.

But on the other hand, I'm also very happy that she's found someone to be with, who loves her and makes her happy. Of course, I would much rather it be me that she's with.

And so I say to her (because I know she's reading this), If this guy really loves you, and treats you like the angel you are, then I wish you both happiness, love, and joy. However, if he hurts you in any way, shape or form, then MAY GOD HAVE PITY ON THAT MOTHERFUCKER, BECAUSE I WILL NOT.

O.K., I feel better now.

Oh, and on a side note, I'm gonna monetize this blog, so if you se some ads on here that you like... click on them, and check out their products.

Now, let's start the day.

” The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.”- Unknown



Now, let's start off the morning with "ONWARD TO THE EDGE", part of the Symphony of Science series.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

If you would like to know more about the Symphony of science, check out their website at www.symphonyofscience.com.



When we resist transformation and want to live in the past, we are still living in the present moment, but we are focused in a past dream.
~don Miguel Ruiz





Let's all send a prayer for all those on the east coast of the U.S., and the Carribean right now affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Click here to find out how you can help.





And yes, I know the picture above is a fake...









No comments:

Post a Comment