Thursday, December 13, 2012

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!




I do my best and accept life as it comes.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING!!!

12/12/12/... Well, I didn't have any Mystical experiences, but 2 good things did happen to me that's gonna affect my near future. Yay!

If you can’t learn to enjoy your life when you have problems, you may never enjoy it because we’ll always have problems.-Joyce Meyer

And Finally, the Official Top Ten Spiritual Ways to Defeat Boredom, Make Friends, Find Love, Trim Down, Shape Up, Discover Your Purpose, Make a Fortune, and Shine Your Light, are...

1. Take action.
2. Show up.
3. Lean into it.
4. Start anywhere.
5. Keep busy.
6. Get out more.
7. Ask for help.
8. Shake more hands.
9. Give more hugs.
10. Don't stop.



Now, let's start the day off with THE BIG BEGINNING, part of the Symphony of Science series.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

If you would like to know more about the Symphony of science, check out their website at www.symphonyofscience.com.



Today, Lord, I want to express my gratitude for everything I have received from you. I know the way to say thank you for life is by fully enjoying every moment of my life. And the only way to enjoy ever moment is to love.
~don Miguel Ruiz





Let's all send a prayer for all those on the east coast of the U.S., and the Carribean right now affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Click here to find out how you can help.





And yes, I know the picture above is a fake...









No comments:

Post a Comment