Sunday, December 9, 2012

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!





Today, I Roar My Courage.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie






GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

This hasn't been an especially good week for me... But things are looking up. And if things go the way they should in the near future, (And I have EVERY reason to believe that they WILL) then all the crap I went through last week will be just some bad little memories.

Footsteps are not only for the moment to make you feel special, they are for your life to always bring the bright shine in your life. – Jiten Soni





Now, let's start off the morning with "OUR PLACE IN THE COSMOS", part of the Symphony of Science series.



CLICK HERE TO WATCH



If you would like to know more about the Symphony of science, check out their website at www.symphonyofscience.com.



I thought I'd try something new. every week, I post certain videos that I like, videos that I think would help a lot of my readers. Usually, I just post the videos & the description with none of my own comments. Well today, I thought I'd merge some of these videos with my daily messages.



Now every sunday, I post a video called the SUNDAY SCHOOL VIDEO. Why? Because In this society, sunday is usually the day when most of us think about god, religion, and spirituality.



This is my SUNDAY SCHOOL VIDEO for this week, a documentary about Buddhism.











Detachment is so powerful because when we learn to detach, we respect the forces of nature, which means we also respect the changes in our Life.
~don Miguel Ruiz








Let's all send a prayer for all those on the east coast of the U.S., and the Carribean right now affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Click here to find out how you can help.








And yes, I know the picture above is a fake...
















No comments:

Post a Comment