Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO DANNI EL

Hi everyone.

If you read this blog, then the woman below needs NO introduction, BUT... I'm introducing her to you anyway.


Everyone, this is Danni El.





She is a very talented musician, and one of the best people out there you're ever going to meet. I made a couple of posts a while back about how I met her, and you can search this blog if you want to check them out...

Well anyway, here's my special birthday message to her.


Hi Danni,

You are very special and you deserve the best, but all I can give you are wishes and not the rest..

I wish you a happy birthday full of happiness and joy, I wish that you never have to see a day of sadness in your life, may you gain wisdom but never have to suffer any pain, may all your hopes and dreams come true, may you grow old and wise in comfort, and stay healthy and happy for all the rest of your living years. Thanks for being such a great friend, Happy Birthday, May you have many more.






When I first met danni, she was performing a beautiful song, THE most beautiful song I've ever had the pleasure of hearing.

Here she is below singing that song, which I now end all my daily posts with.

A song of pure love, called COLORES.




No comments:

Post a Comment