Saturday, July 13, 2013

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!




I breathe in my courage. I exhale my fear.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!



Vision for a Wave of Altruism

I see a Wave of Altruism flowing around the Earth. I see people everywhere waking up to the realization that fear and greed are totally ineffective, and only attract more of the same. I see people trying kindness as a response to meanness and delighted to find that kindness heals the relationship. I see individuals paying it forward at every opportunity, teaching by example that generosity can replace greed.

In the news we will hear stories, one after the other, of rich people realizing they are isolating themselves in a smaller and smaller enclave, yearning to be part of the human family again, and giving away everything beyond what they need to live on. Human beings will learn that money is only a metaphor, and the only real security is in community and self-fulfillment. Flaunting riches like mansions and flashy cars will become ludicrously old-fashioned behavior, and living simply will become greatly admired. The mass media will have to find a whole new ethic.

Cooperation will replace competition. I see groups of volunteers restoring the environment, cleaning up streams, planting trees, making roof gardens in the cities. Well-paid employees will suggest job sharing with those who are unemployed. Employers and middle management formerly driven by ambition will learn how to have fun, and will generate new ways to ease stress from others. We will even hear about CEO's of corporations, dissolving their power empires into many small companies. With their amassed wealth they will sponsor free enrichment programs for students, like training in the arts. Eventually there will be no individuals marginalized and corrupted by poverty and hopelessness - the prisons will be empty and can be torn down.

I see our nation forgiving other nations their debts but not in any way trying to control those nations, allowing them their own path of evolution. As this Wave of Altruism flows around the Earth, I see nations who have been traditional enemies for hundreds of years realizing that revenge brings only more pain and, instead, offering the hand of peace.

--The Intenders of the Highest Good; Vision Alignment Project by Anne Fitzgerald, Seattle, WA
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM




Today is SUNDAY, which means it's time for my SUNDAY SCHOOL VIDEO, where I post up a video about any religious subject. This week, I'm posting a little bit about RAMADAN, which I learned has started this week.

Ramadan (Arabic: رمضان‎ Ramaḍān, IPA: [rɑmɑˈdˤɑːn];Persian: رمضان‎ Ramazān; Urdu: رمضان‎ Ramzān; Turkish: Ramazan) is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar;Muslims worldwide observe this as a month of fasting. This annual observance is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam. The month lasts 29–30 days based on the visual sightings of the crescent moon, according to numerous biographical accounts compiled in hadiths. The word Ramadan comes from the Arabic root ramida or ar-ramad, which means scorching heat or dryness. Fasting is fardh (obligatory) for adult Muslims, except those who are ill, travelling, pregnant, diabetic or going through menstrual bleeding.

While fasting from dawn until sunset, Muslims refrain from consuming food, drinking liquids, smoking, and engaging in sexual relations; in some interpretations they also refrain from swearing. Food and drink is served daily, before sunrise and after sunset. According to Islam, the thawab (rewards) of fasting are many, but in this month they are believed to be multiplied. Fasting for Muslims during Ramadan typically includes the increased offering of salat (prayers) and recitation of the Quran.

RAMADAN MUBARAK to all my muslim brothers and sisters!!!

And, I hope you enjoy the video.



Uploaded on Aug 18, 2010
Directed by Ali Kareem Alyasiri

I Directed this video for nasheed artist Fez Meghani. We dedicate this song and video to muslim and non-muslims around the world as a gift this Ramadan. We hope you enjoy this video and are inspired to spread acts of kindness all year long, and not just during the holy month of Ramadan. Enjoy:)
Category
Film & Animation
License
Standard YouTube License



















------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4595 Your Thoughts Reach Everywhere, June 24, 2013

God said: I do not hold the reins on your heart. You understand that, don’t you? Even as your beating heart is Mine, I give it to you fully. Here is where free will resides – in your heart. You have all the ingredients of My heart given to you freely. I do not give you restrictions. Any restrictions imposed, you impose. You are the imposer. I could even call you imposter.

When you represent anything less than My heart in yours, you are an imposter. You donned a costume. You threw it on. Your costume is only a cover up. It’s like an apron. The True You is still there, but costumed, rearranged, turned around perhaps. Nevertheless, your True Heart cannot be uprooted. It waits patiently for your consent. Your heart wants to blossom. Your heart wants to sing. It doesn’t want to sing dirges. It wants to sing sprightly. It wants to hit the high notes. Your heart wants to sing and sing.

In the relative world, you look outside yourself. Well, of course, in the relative world, you have to look where you are going, but this does not mean to tether your heart. Your heart is free. It is as free as Mine. It is Mine, yet I gave it to you to do as you will.

You say you want your heart to be happy. You say that is one of your greatest wishes if not the greatest wish and most common of all. Why, then, aren’t you happy?

You have excuses for unhappiness. You attribute your happiness to this and to that. If your heart is free to live as you like, why isn’t your heart happy? Have you not attributed everything to outside you? The weather? Your upbringing? Your neighbor? Your boss? You take responsibility from your shoulders and attach it to anything and his brother.

Beloveds, you blame crime on criminals. They may well be expressing the lack of expansion in your heart.

What do you think it means when I say your thoughts reach everywhere?

Who is doing your thinking, beloved? You have the tendency to absolve yourself of responsibility. You foist it onto something else. You say that outside you comes first, and you come second.

It is really such a simple thing to admit:

“I am responsible. I am responsible for myself. I am responsible for the condition of my heart. I am also responsible for everyone else’s heart. I am responsible. I am responsible for myself and for everyone’s heart. God gave me this freedom. I am responsible for everyone’s well-being. I am responsible for my wealth. I am responsible for everyone’s wealth. I am responsible for the birds that sing and the dogs that bark. I am responsible for my life. The government is not. The world is not. The law is not. I, I am responsible.”

This is a whole new way of thinking for you. If you feel this now, amazingly to you, you feel unburdened, not burdened. Look, you are free! You are not held back.

This is where you begin. By being responsible, you set yourself free. Until you set yourself free, you are in bondage. In bondage, in letting others be responsible for your happiness, you have tied yourself to that which is outside you. Take responsibility, and a fount of strength rises from within you.

I understand that there are circumstances that are difficult for you. You do not have to give outer circumstances such power over you. You are your own determiner. Even if you are in shackles, you are your own determiner. Do not extend to anyone or anything so much power over your heart. What stops a bird from singing? Even in a cage, a bird sings. Sing. Sing now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-thoughts-reach-everywhere.html










And now, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









You can be so strong and so powerful that with your self-love you transform your personal dream from fear to love, from suffering to happiness.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment