Saturday, July 20, 2013

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!




I choose not to project my past onto my future.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!



A Vision for finding God in Oneself It is my intent to be the Pillar of Light which I have promised to be, and believed to be able to be, and for which I am here right now.

It is my intention to receive the light and love from Archangel Metatron, lord of light; from Archangel Michael, lord Melchizedeck, Mahatma, Sananda and Kuthumi, from St. Germain, lady Nada, lady Faith, Mother Mary, Mary Magdalene, Quan Yin; from the light beings of Sirius, of the Pleiades, of Arcturius, from Maitreya, Babaji and from all light beings who want to and can pass their light and love to me and through me.

It is my intention as an instrument and channel to pass the light and love to Gaia, Mother Earth, and all people on Earth. In order to contribute in bringing all darkness and all low and dark energy frequencies up to the light. Around me and inside me.

It is my intention to transform all thoughts and beliefs to a high frequency level, so that my -our- pineal gland can and will secrete the substances allowing the bridge to the pituitary gland to open and by this the road opens to spirit, the I Am, also known as the Holy Spirit, the Christ Consciousness, Buddha Consciousness or Being. In this way I -and we- can go beyond programmed beliefs and the ego-personality and be in unity with the divine. In this way I can and we can give expression to my-our divine self here on Earth exactly in the way it is intended.

It is my intention to rise above all duality and to think outside the box of pre-programmed thinking. To no longer blame something outside me in duality. To no longer blame someone or something or other people in the outside world for how my life and how life in general unfolds. It is now my intent to take responsibility for all my creations and for All of Creation.

It is my intention to see that everything in this earthly life has had and has the purpose to find God in me again. I intend to embrace love, peace, silence, joy and gratitude in all my being. And to serve the Highest and Best Good of the Universe, of myself, and everyone around.

I forgive myself that previously I wasn't able to turn around the key of the bridge to the Self. And now it is my intention as Pillar or Light to place all the dark and evil in light and love, outside me as well as inside me; and to see no more distinction and separation, because we are One. "So be it and so it is."

--The Intenders of the Highest Good; Vision Alignment Project by Bea van Wierst
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM




Now today is SATURDAY, which means it's time for another episode of ASK TEAL with Teal Scott.

Teal Scott is an extrasensory, esoteric who writes and teaches about spirituality, the meaning of life, and the road to health and happiness. You can find out more about her at her website: www.thespiritualcatalyst.com



Published on Jul 13, 2013
Ask Teal Website - http://www.askteal.com
Suffering is the biggest issue for those of us who are trying to align with the spiritual truth of "you create your own reality" and "the purpose of your life is joy". And who blames us? Who the hell could say that the child who was kidnapped and raped created their own reality and live with themselves? How could we say that life is about joy when people are loosing their loved ones to cancer or war?

Our entire reality is being arranged around us like a 360 degree mirror reflection of our thoughts. Our senses perceive this reflection and translate it into a physical experience for us. And so, you can think of it like a learning hologram.

When we are born, we know we create our own reality by virtue of what we are paying attention to. This is why it is so easy for babies to ignore you. But pretty soon, we get more flack for ignoring things we do not want to pay attention to, thenn we do for paying attention to them, and the minute we pay attention to them, they begin to manifest in our reality. And we feel like victims. We forget that we create our own reality.

Suffering is not inevitable. Contrast is inevitable. To know what is wanted, you must know what is unwanted, so this experience is going to contain elements that are unwanted. If this were not the case, no expansion would occur. There would be no purpose to life. The purpose of life is to let that contrast (that which is unwanted) inspire within you what is wanted and then going in the direction of that. The purpose of your life is to follow your joy.

Suffering is the result of not focusing on and following your joy when what is wanted is inspired within you. It is the result of focus on what is unwanted even after the idea of what is wanted instead is birthed within you. Suffering is the byproduct of focus. It is always the result of continuing to focus on what is unwanted on what evokes negative emotion within you. And so, it is always in your control whether or not you suffer.

Kuan Yin's Mantra (c) 2002 Lisa Thiel - used by permissionhttp://www.sacreddream.com
Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License








------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------




Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4601 What You Want Most of All, June 30, 2013

God said: Give Me an idea of what words you would most like to hear. More than like to hear, I mean what subject might be most meaningful to you to hear today? What are you most eager to hear? Perhaps you are ready to hear more about the truth of you even beyond the wondrousness I tell you that you are.

It is easy for Me to go on expressing My joy in you, yet it may be that you are craving something more. Perhaps you want greater understanding, perhaps of the meaning of life.

Of course, I’ve told you the meaning of life, and what you grasped so well for a while now eludes you. You don’t remember exactly, do you? There are some areas that simply are not concrete enough for you to hold onto. What is less concrete holds deeper meaning. Deeper meaning is more subtle, and it is the subtle that is the hardest of all for you to hold onto. It slips your mind now.

What is on your mind today, beloveds? Everything you have yet to do? Windows to wash? Books to write? A hair appointment? And, yes, what is it all for?

You may wonder. You may say to yourself:

“If I am so divine, how come the majority of my life by far is concerned with details of life?”

You may further add:

“God, I’d really like to have more of my attention on the Divine, yet, how do I fit it in when I have to pay taxes and bills, so much to catch up with. There is so much I have to take care of before I can turn my attention to You. You do understand, God, don’t You?”

Yes, I understand, and I laugh.

Tell Me, please, what else distracts you from Me? Perhaps the weather? Snow to shovel? Or sidewalks to sweep?

You know what? Even as you shovel, you can think of Me. Even as your sweep, you can think of Me. Honest, you don’t have to spend all your time thinking of what you presently think of. There are greater fields before you. You come to grips with the uncertainties of life, and, so, time with Me escapes you.

Do you know when to whisper My Name in your heart? Now. Right now. This is the time to think God. At this minute. What you have been responding to and collecting may be dross. I’ll bet that you have either been frittering away your thoughts on thoughts of that are not worth even frittering away.

What about Me would you most like to think about now, assuming that you have time or can make time?

I know the answer, do you?

You might say you want to think about My power and My glory. Of course, My power and My glory are one and the same. My power and My glory are love! Love is My power, and it is also yours.

Don’t kid yourself that you are powerless when it comes to your life. No, indeed. You are powerful, and love is your power and glory, naught but love. We have the same love in Our hearts, only you think your love is less. Beloveds, you simply haven’t exercised your love enough. Sometimes I wonder if you think that your love is a wild tiger that you had better leave at home.

But no, love is to accompany you everywhere you go. At work and at home, love is the height of you. It is your grandest power. Now, exercise it. Take it with you. Don’t be without it.

http://heavenletters.org/what-you-want-most-of-all.html













And now, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









As artists, we no longer have any limitation; we are creators, just like the one who created us.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment