Friday, July 19, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




I choose to flow with the River of Life.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!



For Edward Cayce, Oneness meant that everything, all that is, and all that ever will be is One—one force, one substance, one being, one reality—and that reality is God. There is nothing in existence that is not God. This idea is revolutionary, and it might take some working up to in order to be able to grasp it clearly and fully.

--Oneness: An Idea that will Change the World by Kevin Todeschi and Henry Reed
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM




O.K., I'm not gonna tell you much about the video that I posted below, except that I think it's freaking AWESOME!!!

I hope you like it too.



Published on May 22, 2013 Psychologist Nicholas Humphrey has proposed that our ability to awe was biologically selected for by evolution because it imbues our lives with sense of cosmic significance that has resulted in a species that works harder not just to survive but to flourish and thrive.

Join Jason Silva every week as he freestyles his way into the complex systems of society, technology and human existence and discusses the truth and beauty of science in a form of existential jazz. New episodes every Tuesday.

Thumbnails artwork and wardrobe: http://www.imaginaryfoundation.com

Select footage: POND5 and Shutterstock and Discovery archives.

Watch More Shots of Awe on TestTube http://testtube.com/shotsofawe

Subscribe now! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

Jason Silva on Twitter http://twitter.com/jasonsilva

Jason Silva on Facebook http://facebook.com/jasonlsilva

Jason Silva on Google+ http://plus.google.com/10290664595165...

Category
Science & Technology
License
Standard YouTube License









------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4600 Reciprocal Joy, June 29, 2013

God said:
When your heart is touched, when your heart is moved, when an act, a word, a smile has touched your heart, you can know that it is I Who has touched your heart. You felt My breath on your heart like a sea-breeze. For a while, you are aware of My attention on you even as you may not be aware that the attention is Mine. You may see the attention came from here and there. Wherever the attention of love came from, it came from Me.

I am always attentive to you. You are not always aware. That’s okay. That’s part of life, yet what you can do, is knock on My door. Knock on My door often.

Knock and say: “Knock knock, Who’s there?” And I will answer, “Father God.” Or, I will answer, “Mother God,” if this is what you prefer.

We can have a routine, if you like. Perhaps a vaudeville act, if you like. Look, We can tap-dance. We can sit on the sidelines and watch. It matters not at all where you think you are. The fact is that you are with Me. I love it so.

You are as near to Me as My heart. You are part of My heart. You are not outside it. We can say that you are the heart of My heart. You are the core of it. You are a special rose I carry in My heart. You are Mine, and I am yours.

This is not ownership We talk about now. This is location. You live in My house. We are Housemates, as it were. We live freely in the same house. You are Mine, yet I do not own you. You are not My possession anymore than I am your possession. I gave you Free Will, and I gave it gladly. We can say that you are the Free Will of My heart. We are bound to each other without binding. It is My Free Will to be with you. And your free will to be with Me, only, We are beyond Free Will. We could call it Destiny that We are together. We are not tied, yet We are united. We are joined in love, and in love We are.

What other choice is there really? Where would I want to go without you? Nowhere. Nor is there need for you to depart. However, you do depart in your thoughts as you seek different answers. You are an explorer of count. What you explore, what you will discover, is that you are with Me regardless of where you may think you are.

I don’t wear you on My lapel. I wear you in My heart. You are established in Me. Established in Me, you move in the world. I am your means of travel. We travel together, never apart. Never apart, We are joined at the hip. From the birth of Creation, We have been joined as One. We are One Being under God. We are related. We are on the same family tree.

Or, We can say that I, God, God of your Gods, am the Tree, and you are My blossoms. And how you blossom. Of course, in My care, you blossom. The sun shines on Us. Why else do We have the Sun if not to shine on Us, on Our beautiful portrait where We meld as One Beautiful One? You are forever under God, for I am like a Sun that shines on you. I am a proud Sun Who shines on you.

To take pride in what I have wrought is a natural thing. It is delight. It is not ego. It is joy I take in you. You give Me much joy.

http://heavenletters.org/reciprocal-joy.html











And now, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


----CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT----









Let everything we do and say be an expression of the beauty in our heart, always based on love.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment