Sunday, October 19, 2014

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!




WASSUP FAMILY!!! DEAR DIARY:Yesterday Morning, I went down to olvera st. for the Dia de los Muertos artwalk.



it just started and there was not many people there, so I decided to come back in the evening, and I went to Venice Beach, and Santa Monica.



Guys, say hi to Mary.



As you can see, she makes amazing sand sculptures. The tail wasn't complete on this beautiful mermaid, so I promised to return to see the tail, and I went to Santa Monica's 3rd st. promenade.

I'll tell you all about it in a minute, but 1st, a word from god.



------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4751 Say: “God sent me.”, November 27, 2013

God said:
You are part of Creation. Created in My Image, you are magnanimous. You are generous and kind, and you herald the angels of My thoughts. What is everything on Earth but the energy of God? What are all those atoms and molecules and the movement and the Stillness? What is everything and everyone? Where does anything come from but from the Energy of God?

You spread Me around. You may not know it, or you may. Whatever establishment you walk into, you are bringing Me with you. You are My Presenter. Without words, you say: “God sent me.”

In the deepest heart of Truth, nothing exists but I, God. So Who can you be but Myself? There are no two ways about it, even though linguistically We speak of Us as Two. I AM God Who talks to Myself. I speak. I do not mutter.

I do not hide Myself. You reflect Me. Then reflect Me. Let Me be seen through My Image. You are My Image, hallow-ed be thy name.

Whoever presents himself before you is yourself (Myself) in the guise of an individual human. Goodness knows, there are infinite varieties of Me, enough to fill the world, enough to make a statement. Let the statement be love. Let Me be known for love through the guise of the so-called you.

In the world of humans, you, the you that is called a human being, have a tendency to disqualify yourself from the Truth of Who You Are. It is not ego who knows the Truth of you. Ego knows a false image, and so you perpetuate a false image, an inadequate image, a put-down image. You are Greatness walking in a human form. This is a formality, beloveds. Begin to see beyond the human form. Encased in a human form, you see a myriad of human forms, and you, off the top of your head, like this one and don’t like another. You may not even know why. You just feel this is something you are supposed to do. It is called judging. Even as you understand you are not to judge, you are proficient at it and feel justified. You talk about someone giving you a dirty look. It is you. You besmirch yourself.

Instead of coming out of hiding, you hide yourself . You speak against yourself. When you speak against anyone, you slander yourself. The physical realm becomes your everything even as it is nothing at all but a reversed image, so to speak.

You can see anything you want. You can see annoyance. You can see miracles. And a human being is one of the miracles you see.

Remember how in the fairy tales, the younger brother turns out to be smarter than the older clever brother. The so-called elder clever brother dwells within you. And so does the younger brother shine forth in you. Innocent be your name. Be the innocent younger brother to yourself, and you will shine light on the world as you walk through it. Humility does not judge. It does not compare. Humility knows that whoever comes before you, it is I. I do not disguise Myself. Now it is not for you to disguise yourself as one who judges. Sneer not at any individual. Within the one that you might call the lowest dwells the Highest. This is across the board. I make no exceptions. Why, then, do you? You must think that you are on a quality control assembly line. How well you look for imperfection. It is as though you have sought it.

Now look for Me, beloveds. Seek and ye shall find, for I AM the light within every One.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/say-god-sent-me.html



To read any current Heavenletters, click HERE




Guess what? for the 1st time in a LONG time, I'm posting up a SUNDAY SCHOOL VIDEO. This week is a continuation of a BBC series called "Around the world in 80 faiths", that I started posting a while ago. This episode is in India, showing the various uique religious faiths practiced there.





“Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are. In our culture, of course, they’ll say you’re crazy and you’re blasphemous, and they’ll either put you in jail or in a nut house (which is pretty much the same thing). However if you wake up in India and tell your friends and relations, ‘My goodness, I’ve just discovered that I’m God,’ they’ll laugh and say, ‘Oh, congratulations, at last you found out.” ― Alan Wilson Watts, The Essential Alan Watts

O.K., at the Santa Monica 3rd st. Promenade, I ran into some of the regular performers, like Seis Cuerdas...



If you have a chance to listen to these 2 guys, YOU MUST TAKE IT! here's a sample of what these guys can do.



And of course, the amazing AMY MAY.







Whenever I see her perform, I always consider it a great trip to the promenade.



O.K., I now have a special treat for you. As I said before, sometimes on the promenade, you meet someone with so much talent that you have to stop and listen. Well, this was one of those times.

Guys, say hello to CLARISSA CUPERO.



when I first saw her playing, even Amy May was so impressed that she was sitting down listening to her performance.

Anyway, here's a couple of songs she played there:







If any of you out there happen to be in Santa Monica and see her out on the promenade, be sure to stop by, listen, leave a tip, and buy one of her CD's.

And here's her Social Media:



Oj yeah, I'll be DEFINETELY listening to her again.... Anyway, after thos amazing performances, I went back to Venice Beach.

When I got back, I found mary putting some final touches on the tail...



As you can see, Mary is truly a wonderful artist. So, If any of you out there happen to go to the Venice Beach Boardwalk, be sure to stop by, check out her sculptures, and suppor her art by leaving a tip.



O.K., I have a special, 2nd SUNDAY SCHOOL VIDEO for ya.

After watching this video, I'm sure you'll all be as shocked as I was... This is DEFINITELY gonna start some church discussions...








Now, I'm gonna end this blog with the most beautiful song in the whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









When we really see other people as they are without taking it personally, we can never be hurt by what they say or do.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment