Wednesday, October 15, 2014

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!




WASSUP FAMILY!!! It's wednesday, and I got to work today...

I know I haven't been making regular blogs lately, but I think it's time for me to start doing that again, so let's see how long that lasts.


HUMANITY'S TEAM


SONG OF ONE

I know not where my heart will lead me

I only know I have begun

A journey to embrace all people

And we shall sing the song of one



The world is weary from the struggle

Her children crying to be free

Have we not seen enough of fighting

To fly high on the wings of peace



Someday we will stand together

Our hearts clear our voices strong

Through the long dark night that passes

We shall sing the song of one

I believe that day is coming

And we shall sing the song of one

This beautiful song was sent to us to share with you by Laura Powers. You can listen to the song here: laurapowers.bandcamp.com/track/song-of-one
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER






People often ask me why I study martial arts, especially weapons based ones.There are so many reasons, Some of which I wrote in the sidebar, but in this video, James Keating of comtech makes the whole issue simple and easy to understand.

I will be posting more of his videos in the future.

for more info about James Keating, please check out his website at http://www.jamesakeating.com/

Not all chains are made of steel, more often they`re forged in the furnaces of our own minds...



“A warrior acknowledges his pain but he doesn't indulge in it. The mood of the warrior who enters into the unknown is not one of sadness; on the contrary, he's joyful because he feels humbled by his great fortune, confident that his spirit is impeccable, and above all, fully aware of his efficiency. A warrior's joyfulness comes from having accepted his fate, and from having truthfully assessed what lies ahead of him.” ― Don Juan Matus




Now, let me end this blog with the most beautiful song in the whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Your point of view is something personal to you. It is no one's truth but yours.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment