Tuesday, October 14, 2014

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!


HI FAMILY!!!



------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4748 Conformity in the World Isn’t the Same as Oneness, November 24, 2013

God said:
What have I been saying, day in and day out, is that I see you. I see you in all My glory. To see you is to love you.

Too many people in the world do not see as I do see. They see blemishes. Your eyes are not meant to see blemishes. Your eyes are meant to see Truth, and the Truth of you is beauty, and the Truth of you is love.

There is a resurgence of love in the world. Love is not missing. It simply has been brushed over, as if woe and commerce rule the world.

It is for you to come to see yourself and everyone with the same eyes I do. I see right to the heart. I have no opposition to it. You feed the word but into the Universe. So much is a but to you. “This is nice but…”

You are sure that no one is everything, and you prove this day in and day out.

I tell you that there are no exceptions. However, you proliferate exceptions. You are modest about other people’s beauty and your own. Of course, you know I do not speak of vanity. I speak about the Truth of you. The world is not handicapped except as you say so.

The world was made bountiful, and someone added a but, and but’s became popular. It was popular to find the fly in the ointment. It became popular to use a magnifying glass to find flaws. Rarity was valued. A rare diamond became worth more because it was rare, and, so, it is as if you set out to make the goodness and beauty of the world a rarity. True love was romanticized and made limited. Lost love was romanticized most of all. Attachment grew, and so on and so on. You know the story.

Self-Realization was talked about in glowing terms, and yet it wasn’t exactly understood. It became more like Self-Glorification. Conformity is not Oneness. Where is it said that all should look alike, yet few can earn the right to be top of the class? Who decided that some eyes are worth looking into, and others are not?

I am a democratic God in that all, every single one, is worth gold to Me. I embrace. I seek not to decline or separate even one child from the batch. How could I anyway when I see One Child, One Light? Wherever I look, I see the Light of the World, and I lift it high. I see treasure wherever I look.

I charge you to drop fault-finding and take on beauty-seeing. I charge you to drop assessments and proud opinions. I charge you to no longer be a snob about this one or that one. Made in My Image, reflect My Image. I find everyone worthy, no exceptions. I find you worthy.

I charge you to be Kingly and Queenly and dub all as God’s child. I charge you to become a lover of humankind and no longer a detractor. I charge you to open your heart and to keep it open. I charge your heart to become a great flower and a blessing to yourself and to the world. I charge you to bless all as I bless you. That which is My Glory needs no add-on’s and exclusivity.

I see that all are the cream of the crop. What is all this sorting about? Human beings are not apples that, for commercial purposes, must be a certain size to qualify. Sometimes a little old-fashioned runty apple tastes so good. Where is it written that My children are supposed to be peas in a pod and conformity is best?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/conformity-in-the-world-isn-t-the-same-as-oneness.html



To read any current Heavenletters, click HERE






I was surfing the web, and I came across this video. Check it out.








And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Whatever you feel and do is just a projection of your own personal dream, a reflection of your own agreements.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment