Tuesday, December 2, 2014

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!




WASSUP FAMILY!!!

DEAR DIARY: Well, here's my account of my Amazing Weekend!!!

SATURDAY wasn't all that. I went up from Redondo beach to Venice beach, then to the Santa Monica Promenade. Nothing remarkable really, except for the fact that I met a truly remarkable singer named LEAH KING.



I was about to go home when I ran into her, but her singing was so amazing, that I just HAD to spend an extra half hour or so to watch her perform.

Here's one of the beautiful songs she was performing...



Anyway, the next time I go down to the promenade, I'm DEFINETELY gonna be on the lookout for her, and if any of you out there happen to be in Santa Monica, come on down to the promenade and check her out!



Oh, and be sure to buy her album!
Believe me, it'll be the best $5.00 you've ever spent...



You can also purchase her album at her web site,

www.leahhannaking.com





Now for SUNDAY... Sundays, as always, was spent in Griffith park with THE CAPOEIRA COLLECTIVE, learning Capoeira with CHARLES WILLIAMS:



Here's some pictures from not only last Sunday's class, but the sunday before (basically because I was too lazy to make blogs last week):


And this was last Sunday, where we were literally playing capoeira in the rain...



This Saturday, we of The Capoeira Collective are going down to San Diego to join others to share our love of capoeira in an event called, "MEU CAPOEIRA E SEU CAPOEIRA". If any of you out there are in San Diego this Saturday, come on down and join us!





This is one of my favorite Capoeira songs. I think it's fitting to post it here since we're gonna be playing by the beach...










Now, I'm gonna end this blog with some capoeira on the mountain, with the most beautiful song in the whole, entire world, playing in the background.





If any of you out there are interested in learning Capoeira, we're usually out at Griffith Park on Sundays, across the street from the golf course, near the Greek Theatre, on Vermont Canyon Road going up towards the Observatory.

Come join us!















You can walk in the world with your heart completely open and not be afraid to be hurt.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment