Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS, 2014!!!




WASSUP FAMILY!!!

DEAR DIARY:

I wanted to post this yesterday on Christmas eve, but I decided to wait until today.

Anyway, this is what Christmas Eve looks like in the Southbat Pavillion...



Well, I didn't do much yesterday, I only went out to get something to eat, and that's it. And today, I'll go to my sister's house to open presents, and eat christmas dinner with my immediate family. But I'm not gonna drink too much, and I'm gonna have to leave a little early, because I gotta go to work an hour early tomorrow.





“Oh look, yet another Christmas TV special! How touching to have the meaning of Christmas brought to us by cola, fast food, and beer.... Who'd have ever guessed that product consumption, popular entertainment, and spirituality would mix so harmoniously? ” ― Bill Watterson, The Essential Calvin and Hobbes


Yeah, I usually post something like that on my christmas posts too, because it reminds me of my childhood. But this year, I'm doing something a little bit different.

I decided to post some videos of people who I think have the christmas spirit in thier hearts.

The good people at UPWORTHY asked a simple question to the people on the video below. The question was, "What do you want that money can't buy?" Check out what their answer was below:



So, do you think they have the christmas spirit? Now some cynical person could say something like, "HELL NO!!! They just said all tht crap because they knew a camera was in their faces. They didn't mean a word of it!!!"

Would they be right? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? But what would somebody do if they didn't know they had a camera on them? Well, let's see what happens...





“Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.” ―Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

Now this video below, is about a homeless man named thomas who didn't know he had a camera on him, and well... just watch the video.



Published on Dec 22, 2014
Fund Raising For Thomas Here: http://igg.me/at/lets-help-thomas/x/9...
Subscribe Now For More To Come: http://goo.gl/a9Tqgd
Follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/djpaler
Join my Facebook Army: http://goo.gl/XZEDCG

I wasn't expecting to get this kind of footage... to be honest, I thought this video would be more an exposing homeless people video at first. But I'm so glad that I could witness and capture such a beautiful moment. This has to be one of the most amazing experience so far on this channel. I did not only just help a homeless man, but I actually met an incredible human being and a friend. We were following him for a couple miles for almost an hour or so. Later that day we took him out to eat and got him a hotel to stay. The more I talk to him, the more I sense how genuine he is.... I gave him my number and told him to call me when he needs help. This again proof that not all the homeless people are bad people. Never judge a book by its cover. One love! :)

Thanks to Cody for filming this "How Does A Homeless Man Spend $100?" and check out his videos:
http://goo.gl/Dh5d1A

✌ If you like "How Does A Homeless Man Spend $100?", you might also like "Homeless Veteran Gives Back!":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ctG...

✓ Be part of my Facebook army: http://goo.gl/XZEDCG

✓ Tweet me, Tweet me: http://goo.gl/NEIwr6

✓ See my weird and wild picture on Instagram: http://goo.gl/BUZ60J

✓ Let me make you dance on Soundcloud: http://goo.gl/sBXwMh

☺ Don't forget to like and give me some feedback in the comment!! Yes, I do read them :) LOVE YOU!
Category
Entertainment
License
Standard YouTube License



Now thomas certainly has the christmas spirit, and I really hope he gets a fresh start... So much so that I put a widget to a indiegogo campaign made help thomas out on the top of this blog's sidebar. just go there, and click on it, if you would like to donate.





This is my favorite nativity song... "Breath of Heaven" by Amy Grant.




“And when we give each other Christmas gifts in His name, let us remember that He has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, and the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans--and all that lives and move upon them. He has given us all green things and everything that blossoms and bears fruit and all that we quarrel about and all that we have misused--and to save us from our foolishness, from all our sins, He came down to earth and gave us Himself.” ― Sigrid Undset


So, we all know that In Palestine, (And ever since 336 AD by order of Pope Julius I in Rome), this is also the birthday of Jesus/Yeshua Christ (0 or 4 BC).

Well today, in the ancient African Kemetic tradition, this is Heru's (The KRST) Day (10,000 BC). In the ancient Indian tradition, it is the birthday of Krishna (4,000 BC). In the ancient Mexican tradition, it is the birthday of Quetzalcoatl (800 BC). In Ancient Turkey (Phrygia) it is the birthday of Attis (1170 BC). In Old Syria and Babylonia, it is the birthday of Tammuz (Adonis, 1160 BC). In ancient Chaldea, it is the day of Criti (1200 BC). To the ancient Celts and Neo Wiccans, it is the day of Hesus (834 BC). In Old Persia, today marks the birth of Mithra (600 BC). In Northern Germany, among the Nordic and Scandinavian People, today is the birthday of Odin/Wodin (800 BC). In Alexandria, it is the Birthday of Serapis Cristus (323 BC).

So Happy Birthday or Saviors day to all who are aligned with any of these spiritual, cultural or faith traditions.








Now, this song I'm gonna end this blog with is not a christmas song, but it is the most beautiful song in the whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------












To all of you out there in cyberspace,







No comments:

Post a Comment