Monday, August 12, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




I love myself as I truly am - and live courageously.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!



If I had one wish today, it would be that you know My love and carry it with you wherever you go. I am talking about True Love. The love I speak of, despite circumstances, does not come and go. Loved by God, you are loved. There is no removing My love. It does not vanish. It stays. I only can love forever. This is literally true. We have an unshakable love. My love holds you up. I pour My love into your heart. My love runs through your veins, and My love runs through your arteries. My love is given to you for purposes of joy. You are My jolly beloved.

--Count on God by Heavens Letters
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM



And now, since it's MONDAY, here's another video of AWARENESS with Anthony De Mello.



Uploaded on Jan 10, 2009
Anthony de Mello - Awareness pt.54 the end of analysis

see all videos in order at http://awareness.tk
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License


“Happiness is our natural state. Happiness is the natural state of little children, to whom the kingdom belongs until they have been polluted and contaminated by the stupidity of society and culture. To acquire happiness you don't have to do anything, because happiness cannot be acquired. Does anybody know why? Because we have it already. How can you acquire what you already have? Then why don't you experience it? Because you've got to drop something. You've got to drop illusions. You don't have to add anything in order to be happy; you've got to drop something. Life is easy, life is delightful. It's only hard on your illusions, your ambitions, your greed, your cravings. Do you know where these things come from? From having identified with all kinds of labels!” ― Anthony de Mello, Awareness









------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4624 Twin Spirits, July 23, 2013

God said:
Do you grasp that I am your Confidant, and you are Mine?

Do you know that We are close? I clasp you to Me, and you clasp Me to you. Even when or if you have been opposed to Me or not liking My way of doing things, you have been clasped to Me even in your opposition. You half-way acknowledge My Existence whether you want to or not.

We are Twin Spirits. I love, you love. We, even as We are One, not two, love. Of love am I made, and of love are you made. If Truth be known, what I want, you want. You may thwart Me because I do not always give you what you see as what you want in this adventure of life.

Now, you may wonder, can God say: “I would if I could.” That is a human statement. What mother would not give to her child everything he or she wanted, and yet mothers don’t give everything the child might ask for. Nor do fathers always loan the car to their teen-ager. Mothers and fathers can work miracles, and yet they cannot give their children everything they desire. Mothers and fathers cannot give their children their perfect mate or freedom from every kind of woe. Does this mean that the mother or father don’t love their children?

It is very easy to know what others should do, and many of My Heirs of Earth seem to know better than I, yet life looks different from the other side of the street.

One thing you do know about Me is that I am never harried. You have so much to do on a particular day. You have so much to do that you are harried. I, on the other hand, glide on the Ocean of Responsibility. My only understanding of burden comes from your point of view. Know that I understand you. Know that I see from a vantage different from yours. Eternity is not relativity. Know that I am not limited to anything, yet there is a different and vaster view in the All-Seeing position I see from.

I do not apologize, dear ones. I say what you are to hear.

You know the story of the blind men and the elephant. In this case, the blind men knew only so far as they touched. In your case, you know only so far as you see. There are areas of life that you do not presently see. When you are beggarman, you see as a beggarman. When you see as a King does see, you are a King. A King bestows. All do not see what the King gives. Some see only what is missing. Therefore, to count your blessings is sage advice.

I tell you frankly that you cannot count all your blessings, for they are infinite, and you are infinite. Even if you live in a hovel, you do not grovel, for even a King can live in a hut or under the stars.

Tell yourself new stories, beloveds. Complain not even once, for, by so doing, you irritate yourself.

It’s true. You can always find something to complain about. It is also true that you can find blessings bestowed upon you. If you would like to see all your blessings that you presently cannot see, then bless others and see what you are giving, for, you will come to see that what you give is what you get. In the long haul, this is true. You get what you give. It’s necessary to give from a place of giving, and not from getting. This is no trade I’m speaking of. This is love I’m speaking of, and it is also to love that I address Myself, for you are love and you are also My Beloved.

http://www.heavenletters.org/twin-spirits.html

To read any current Heavenletters, click on the link below:

------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------




----------THE MUSIC CORNER----------


SO, WHAT IS THE MUSIC CORNER?



I had the picture you see above on my blog for a few weeks now, and I was thinking about how I used to feature music artists on my blog every week, and I thought: why not do that again?

So, the music corner is the area of my daily blog where I'm gonna feature a music artist that I like. I may feature them for a day or so, or I might do it for about a week, and I might feature them more than once..

So, this week, I'm gonna feature an AMAZING singer and songwriter named AMY MAY.

I've featured Amy before last year, Amy May is an amazing singer/songwriter from the UK. She regularly performs at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica. I go down to the Santa monica/Venice Beach area every so often to see the sights, or visit some friends who live in that area, etc. I don't go too often, because it takes me almost 3 hours on the bus and the train to get there... But when I do go, I ALWAYS go on the promenade to see certain performers. And out of all of them, Amy May is in my opinion one of the best. In fact, if I don't see her perform, I don't consider it a good trip to Santa Monica.

Below, she's performing REAL, which is my favorite song of hers.



----CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE OFFICIAL VIDEO OF THIS SONG----

So, if any of you out there happen to be out at the Santa Monica 3rd st. Promenade, be sure to check her out.

If you want to know more about Amy May annd her music, check out her website, www.amymaymusic.com

You can also buy her music here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-grace-sessions/id487495289






And now, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Imagine living your life without being afraid to take a risk and to explore life.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment