Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!




I am a Master of Alchemy; I Transmute Fear and Hate Into Love.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!



The children are the future of the planet. They are coming in with a much greater awareness then past generations. How they are handled during childhood will make a big difference in how well they will adapt to the current realities of the world. They are meant to assist in changing to a more cooperative and loving world. Those in the older generation should provide them with loving support and nurture their feelings of oneness instead of trying to force them into the past model of competition and individualism.

We need to look at the models we have created in education as well as how sports, arts and other kids activities are approached. How can we inspire them to be more cooperative, nurturing, and supportive of developing higher consciousness instead of simply reinforcing the old values? How can we provide the best examples of unconditional love to all children? How can we show them how much we love ourselves and see everyone as being worthy of love? Our example is the most powerful influence on each child we meet.

Let us nurture them well.

--Ted Murray
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM







Published on Jul 12, 2012
Sentimental Journeys - What do these have in common -- Freud, lifestyle crisis, electric shock therapy, hypnotherapy, magnetism, frenology, penology, physiology, synthetic dyes, the Bunsen burner, absorption, Fraunhofer lines, astronomical telescopes, chromatic aberrations, and surveying? Follow James Burke on the trail of discovering the connections between these and others in "Sentimental Journeys".

Connections II (Connections 2) is a twenty-episode documentary television series created, written and presented by science historian James Burke in 1994. It takes an interdisciplinary approach to the history of science and invention and demonstrated how various discoveries, scientific achievements, and historical world events were built from one another successively in an interconnected way to bring about particular aspects of modern technology. The series was noted for Burke's crisp and enthusiastic presentation (and dry humour), historical reenactments, and intricate working models.
Category
Science & Technology
License
Standard YouTube License









------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4625 Call It Infinity, July 24, 2013

God said:
You are My sunshine. I love to be with you. You make Me happy. Will you be happy with Me?

Or will you rail and complain? No matter, I still love to be with you. I don’t miss out on anything, yet I am a God who can overlook. It is not even that I overlook. I am the True Seer, and I see beyond complaints and such. I see right into your heart.

Here, your heart beats in Mine. I know the Truth of you, and not all this mumbo-jumbo. There is nothing else for Me to see but the light of you shining like the sun. I am irresistibly drawn to you. Not for all the tea in the world, would I be absent from you who are My very heart awash with love, tidal love in the beat of My heart.

We are together, you and I, and no one, nothing, can put Us asunder. No one can tell Me otherwise. I am not a chain, yet no link in our connection can be broken, sawed, clipped by pliers, no, not at all. Nothing can scatter Us. Not an explosion of atoms can shatter the Reality of Our Love. Our love, however, can shatter all the fallacies you have given allegiance to.

You and I are in this thing called life together. Your biggest failing, if there is one, is that you overlook the splendor of yourself. I can get along very well without your awareness of Me. I can understand you. You cannot understand yourself. I understand you effortlessly. I understand your hang-ups. More, I can get you out of them. Love can do everything. What have you imagined that Our love is incapable of? Our love can move mountains. Our love can leap over tall buildings. Our love can leap over any obstacle you can think of. Nothing can affect Our love one whit. You might say otherwise.

Sometimes you have been disinclined to rest with Me. You may have tied up all your frustration and anger in one knapsack and thrown it at Me, as you would a scapegoat. Sometimes I have been like the tire you kick. You are upset. I am not. I know how Our story plays out. It has a happy ending.

Actually, Our story has a happy non-ending, for We walk in Eternity. Eternal and Infinite is Our love. We walk in green pastures and lie down by the still waters. There is nowhere We are not. Only you think We are separate. What’s more, you may think We are opposed.

When you can accept that We swing together in the cusp of a New Moon do you begin to know how integral We are. We are not separate. There is no separation. There is Oneness. Oneness is yours, and, therefore, Mine. We live secure in the Wholeness of Oneness. We are in each other’s pocket, as it were. If you take two steps left, I take two steps left with you. I am right with you at every turn.

As We speak of this, do you find yourself releasing tenseness? Are you not more relaxed just thinking about Whose Heart you are in and Whose Hand holds yours?

I am beyond language, and yet I understand all languages. I do not require language. There is a depth before language, and We, you and I, frequent this depth. Our Oneness may well be beyond your understanding. You can know Our Oneness without understanding of it. Your heart understands. Your heart knows. Your heart understands everything, and all is well. We are clasped in an Eternal Embrace that knows no bounds. Our embrace might be called Infinity.

http://heavenletters.org/call-it-infinity.html


to read any current Heavenletters, click on the link below:

------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------








----------THE MUSIC CORNER----------


Welcome to the music corner, the part of my daily blog where I post about my favorite music artists. Today, we have for you another amazing song by Amy May, called, "FALLING". ----CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG----

Amy May is an amazing singer/songwriter from the UK. She regularly performs at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica, usually on the weekends, so if you happen to be over there, be sure to check her out.

If you want to know more about Amy May annd her music, check out her website, www.amymaymusic.com

You can also buy her music here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-grace-sessions/id487495289







And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









You can be in the middle of hell and still experience inner peace and happiness.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment