Sunday, August 4, 2013

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!



I am so honored that the Power of the Universe has chosen for me to be ME.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!

I had the worst luck last night! I went to the GOOD HURT last night around 8:30 to watch Brandon West and the Cat do their thing, but I go kill some time in Santa Monica until then, then come back.the bus stop, the most unexpected, and EMBARRASING thing that EVER happenedto me took place. I ACTUALLY PISSED ALL OVER MYSELF! right on the sidewalk. In PUBLIC. The funny thing is, I didn't need to go just seconds before... It was that sudden. I'm not old, I'm not a baby, yet this thing happened to me. How mortifying!

Anyway, I couldn't go back to the club smelling like urine, so I went home.

Well, that was last night. I know today will be better. It can't get any worse...

New Spirituality and Religion

The New Spirituality will never condemn traditional religion, but seek always to include it in the process by which divine truth continues to be revealed.

There are far too many treasures in your religious traditions to abandon them. The future of humanity with regard to religion is not about desertion, but dissection, not about rejection, but rejuvenation.

What humans will do in the years just immediately ahead is begin to dissect their religions, looking at them closely, exploring them piece by piece, examining them doctrine by doctrine, to see what makes sense and what doesn't make sense, what is functional and what is dysfunctional, what works and what doesn't work in tomorrow's world.

--Tomorrow's God by Neale Donald Walsch
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM



And now, since it's SUNDAY, it's time for the SUNDAY SCHOOL VIDEO, where I post a video about any religious subject.



Uploaded on Mar 20, 2010

The twelfth installment of my original series, "Discovering Religion". In this episode I trace the final step in the evolution of our species and discuss the most important clue that shows human beings do indeed share a common ancestry with other primates.

The Chromosome 2 fusion is examined in detail, showing not only is evolution supported by fossil evidence from the Earth, but also by genetic evidence found within our very of genome. This video demonstrates the overwhelming, undeniable truth that evolution is a FACT, not a hypothesis, opinion, or matter for debate.

----------------------------------------­-

MUSIC CITED:

Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata

----------------------------------------­-

PLAYLIST:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list...

TRANSCRIPT:
http://discoveringreligion.net/?p=180

WEBSITE:
http://www.discoveringreligion.net

FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discove...

Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License









------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *< * Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4614 God’s Voice Everywhere, July 13, 2013

God said:
Just think of it! God speaks to you. Personally, I speak to you. In whatever form, I message you daily, hourly, minutely. You hear Me in the wind. You hear Me in the stones. You hear Me in your heart. You hear Me many ways. The thing is you hear Me.

Someone else’s voice may speak Me, nudge you, remind you, echo Me. You hear Me in the jungles, and you hear Me by the sea.

We can say that every grain of sand tells you something of what I am saying to you.

And, whether you are aware or not, fully aware or not, I speak to you at every turn in every moment. I Who AM Silence Entire, also say your name constantly and keep you in My heart. No one would call Me a chatterbox, and, yet, I never cease calling to you, asking for you, drawing you to Me. I, Who AM the very heart of you, call to you instantly and constantly.

It is not that I miss you, for I am by your side at every turn of life and at every moment. At the same time, I long for you to know Me. I long for you to say My Name. By whatever Name you call Me, I know Who you mean. I recognize your voice anywhere. I ask you to recognize Mine.

“Halloo,” I say.

I say it fifty-million ways, and I never tire of echoing My heart to you. You are the claimant to My heart. It is to you whom I speak in all languages. My vibration is high. Poof! I make a Universal Sound. Instantly the ether translates My vibration of sound into the language you understand. We can say even that you understand My sound without translation. It has been said that music is the Universal Language. More correctly I AM the Universal Language whether it is in music or in the cheep of the cicada or in the Waves of the Sea.

I can even be heard in the gong or in the hammering of nails or in the chopping of wood or in the buzz of a saw and the buzz of a bee.

Beloveds, where is it that I cannot be heard or seen or gathered, felt and known? I am seen in a glass of water or in a stein of beer or a glass of milk or heard through a soda straw.

Look, when I say I am Everywhere, I mean Everywhere. There is nowhere where I am not. Eyes can see, and ears can hear. Eyes do see, and ears do hear, and hearts beat to My tune. You dwell in Me, and I dwell in you.

We are reciprocal. We are so reciprocal that you cannot possibly know (you think you know) where I begin and end or where you begin or end. There is no beginning, and there is no end. Infinity and Eternity do not begin, nor do they end, nor do you and nor do I. Nor can We, ultimately, separate Our One Self from anything at all. We are the dust in the street, and We are the Light of the Sun, and We are the Light, and We are this named Infinity and Eternity. There is no separation anywhere ever any time.

Do not look for explanations. Explanations do not add. Explanations take away. Talk about fitting a square peg into a round hole. Beloveds, We are a Whole, for everything fits into Us, for We are Everything Everywhere Always. Space and time do not exist, We, you and I, We exist and have never not.

http://heavenletters.org/god-s-voice-everywhere.html










And now, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









If you can't feel love, it's because you are resisting love; it's because you've learned how to stop expressing your love.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment