Thursday, August 1, 2013

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!




I Find A Magical White Bunny In Every Rabbit Hole.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!

I had a really great day Yesterday! I mostly hung around Venice beach. Over there, I had some of the best coffee and talked philosophy, I saw some new healing device. I'm definetely going back this Saturday because I saw this healer I want to check out...

and that night, I went to this great restaurant called Primotivo, to watch my homie Alejandro Wood perform some tunes.



And I also want to give a shout out to my new friends Michel and Felix, who bought me dinner, and really made me feel welcome. Thanks guys! you all helped make my day!!!

A Vision for Great Nature

We envision a world where everyone sees the life in all things; where the animals, trees, plants, even the largest mountains and smallest pebbles are seen and honored for the spark of consciousness that resides within them. We see people beginning to treat Great Nature the way they would want themselves to be treated, and in response, Great Nature has begun to open her arms, reveal her secrets, and share her abundance with us like never before.

Now we see a partnership formed between humanity and Great Nature whereby people everywhere are rejuvenated and recreated because we are regularly walking the woodlands, visiting the shores, hiking the mountain trails, swimming in the lakes and streams. We see a grounding taking place within us now that we are touching the Earth and reestablishing our ancient connection - and as a result, the speediness of life has given way to a tranquility in mankind and womankind. Once we learned that something magical happens when we take off our shoes, soak our feet, bathe and baptize ourselves in the natural waters, we gained a relief from our seriousness and the cares of life.

Now we see things more clearly, make better decisions, and live happier lives because we've made friends with the best friend we could have: Great Nature.

--The Intenders of the Highest Good; Vision Alignment Project
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM




Today, we have another awesome video featuring Jason Silva.
Check it out!



Published on Jul 28, 2013
Jason Silva, futurist and performance philosopher, talks about how various intellectuals have described and predicted technological singularity.

This is an extract from his interview with London Real, mixed with music by Shulman and kinetic typography by Omega Point (Omid Pakbin).

***************************

Jason Silva on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jasonsilva

Jason Silva on Facebook: http://facebook.com/jasonlsilva

Jason Silva on Google+: http://plus.google.com/10290664595165...

***************************

Omega Point Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Omega-P...

***************************

London Real: http://www.londonreal.tv/

Shulman: http://shulman.info/

***************************

*Special thanks to Mahyar for doing the transcription

If you think what I'm doing is worth it, please support me by sharing the videos and joining the OmegaPoint Facebook page and/or by donating if you can (There is a PayPal donation button on my channel).

Thank you,
Omid
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License









------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4613 Where Lies the Kingdom of Heaven? , July 12, 2013

God said:
The whole world fits into My Heart. The whole world, Universe, every human being, every animal, every stone, every seashell, every particle of sand, and the entire Kingdom of Heaven fit into My Heart. You are in My Heart. All the everything created fits in My Heart. The world is a big place, and the world fits into My Heart. All that you perceive as out there happens within the dwelling place of My Heart. My Heart is a chalice with no top and no bottom. Everything thought or unthought fits in the sanctuary of My Heart. Here is Vastness, and it fits into the cup of My Heart.

Here you are, secure in My Heart, and you wander something called miles, and you bump your head here and there, so real seems your wandering.

You may feel lost, and, yet, lost you cannot be, for, here you are, in the immediacy of My Heart. There is nowhere for you to fall. There is nowhere. Love fills My Heart, and you reside in My Love. All My Love is yours. The entire Kingdom of Heaven is yours. You never left Heaven. You have never been anywhere else except in this dream that you live, in this dream that perplexes you, in this dream that you wander in.

Fearing the boundless, you seek to make boundaries in your life within a dream. You herd yourself into corrals called laws and rules. You resign yourself to them. You bemoan the loss of freedom, not knowing your own sovereignty.

You may feel fenced in, or you may believe you exist on an isolated island in the middle of nowhere.

Of course, in Truth, there is no space for you to exist in, for space is an illusion that houses you.

Now We surpass the image of you in My Heart. My Heart is not an enclosed place, yet I can say that you fit into My Heart like a glove. Somehow, you want to get your mind around the idea that boundlessness isn't a bigger space. Boundlessness is not so limited as space. The boundlessness of Vastness is your castle, so to speak.

Of course, there are no buildings being built in Vastness. Who would try to house Vastness when Vastness is beyond space or any kind of measurement? Measurements are too tiny a thing. Measurements mean to tidy up the Nothingness of Everythingness in neat rows.

In My Heart, in the Kingdom of Heaven, there are no pile-ups. Hearts become One United Heart, and, so, I can say We are One, One Love, One Heart That Beats for All. Ah, the rhythm of the Universe, of Existent, and the Non-Existent, and, yet, life and love are all over. Life and love are like a shining sword brandished everywhere even as there is no everywhere.

There is solely Infinity and Eternity, depending upon which side you look at it from. Of course, there are no sides. There are no boundaries. There is nothing to look at, and, yet, you roll over in a dream, and you see sights and you sail the seas or fly in the sky on wings. On wings of what? On the wings of eagles? Angels? On the wings of butterflies? On the wings of fancy? Ah, on the wings of thought ever higher and higher, even though there are no heights to go up or down.

And, yet, you, who are love, reach out for love. You swim in love. You are immersed in love. Despite appearances, you cannot swim out of love. There is no out of it. No exit from love, for, in fact, you are Love Intact.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-lies-the-kingdom-of-heaven.html


to read any current Heavenletters, click on the link below:

------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------







And now, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Lies can only survive if we believe them.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment