Saturday, February 4, 2012

Guess where I'm going this Tuesday Night?

Well, I'm going down to O'Brien's in Santa Monica for...

Music, libations and boot stompin at O'briens

And, guess who's gonna be playing there?



That's right y'all. Danni El.

I also got a friend of mine, Alejandro Wood, who's also performing there. I only saw him perform once in Hollywood, and I gotta tell you, he's amazing too.

Now I've never heard Lacey Cowden perform, but if she's performing with Danni and Alejandro, I know she's great too.

Anyway, if any of my readers out there are in Santa Monica Tuesday Night, go on down to

O'Brien's Irish Pub & Restaurant
2941 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405


I promise you, you will be treated to a great night of food, drink, and wonderful music!

No comments:

Post a Comment