Saturday, February 4, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!


Yesterday was an interesting day. After a triumph and a dissapointment, I went to Venice Beach.


I walked the boardwalk for a little while, and then, I met this tree man.



I gotta say we had a pretty nice conversation. Well, it's not everyday you get to talk to a tree, after all. Anyway, from the boardwalk it was on to Vardo, where I had lunch. If any of you happens to go there, I totally recommend their burritos.

And from there, it was on to the Santa Monica Promenade, where I met this singer.



Her name is Naia Kete, and as you can see, she and her band are amazing performers. I didn't have any money to tip her, so I gave her a little pecan pie I bought a little earlier. Anyway, if you're in the Santa Monica promenade, and you happen to see her, be sure to check her out.

Well, after that, it was back to Venice for first friday. You see, every first friday of the month on a street called Abbot Kinney, they have a small Art Walk with lunch trucks, Galleries, restaurants, and bars open up for the night. It starts around 6 o'clock I think, and it ends around 10. However, I left around 7 o'clock. I plan to go back and stay a little longer next month, though.

Well, That was Friday. I'm going out to hollywood today, Let's see what happens.



You can measure the impeccability of your word by your level of self-love. How much you love yourself and how you feel about yourself is directly proportionate to the quality and integrity of your word.
~don Miguel Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment