Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


That's right boys and girls, it's Valentine's day. But the thing is, I don't have a wife, girlfriend or sweetheart to send a valentine to today.

But there are 3 special ladies out there whom I've met over this last year, who constantly inspires me to strive to be a better human being, for myself, and everyone around me, simply by being their wonderful selves, and if anyone deserves a special valentine message, they do. Their names are Danni El, Madison Moross, and Phannie Haver.

If you read this blog, you know who they are, but I'm going to tell you a little bit about them anyway.

Danni El is a very beautiful and talented musician who I met one sunny afternoon last April on Hollywood Blvd.

Click HERE to get a small taste of what she can do.

Madison Moross and Phannie Haver, are two beautiful and amazing dancers who created Radiance Movement, a dance studio dedicated to providing dancers with exceptional training while sustaining the body without injury, as well as making the joy and benefits of dance and meditative arts accessible to everyone in the community.

Click HERE to watch a video about Radiance Movement.

They also have a non-profit organization called The Big P Project, but I'll let the video below explain what it is in more detail...

Click HERE to see the video.

Before these 3 special ladies came into my life, I lived a bit of a sheltered life. I didn't care that much about things like caring about your fellow man, living a sustainable life, meditation, nature, etc. I mean I read about that stuff before, talked about how I wanted to do it, hell, I even did a little Yoga. But Honestly, I realize now I never had the courage to even try to live my life the way I wanted. But after meeting Danni, then Madison and Phannie, who actually live their lives their way, instead of just talking about what they wish to be or how they wish our world was, I was inspired to step out of my little box, and give the outside world a little look.

And, to make a long story short, I like what I see, and I'm not stepping back into my box.

Anyway, Danni, Madison, and Phannie, this message is for you.

If I could give each of you one thing in life, it would be the ability to see yourselves through my eyes, so you would know how special you are to me.

Well, that's it. Not romantic I know, but it is how I feel about you.

Anyway, to everybody out there in cyberspace, and especially to you ladies,




If you have the eyes of love, you just see love wherever you go. The trees are made with love. The animals are made with love. The water is made with love....When you perceive with love, you become one with the birds, with nature, with a person, with everything.
~don Miguel Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment