Friday, October 19, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




I Release Myself From All Guilt. I forgive myself for judging me guilty.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

1. I'm truly grateful to have awakened to a brand new day! Another chance to help make my life goals a reality.

2. I am Really Happy and grateful that today is FRIDAY, because it's my second favorite day of the week.

3. I am REALLY GRATEFUL, because I'm getting PAID today!

4. I am truly grateful, for ALL the money that I've ever earned, or been given, my entire life, because without it, I would NEVER have enjoyed the quality of life that I enjoyed up till now.

5. I am truly grateful for getting to see my beautiful friend Jamie several times. I hope everything will be O.K. with her today.

6. I am Really Happy and grateful for the Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog I bought from carlina at the farmer's market yesterday! It was great seeing her after so many weeks, and the Hot Dog was delicious!!!

7. I am truly grateful for the ravioli with meatball poured over sphagetti noodles that I had for dinner last night. It's always a good and cheap way to fill my stomach.

8. I am grateful, because I get to go down to the Farmer's Market in Downtown Long Beach today!

9. I am truly excited and happy to be able to continue my burpee challenge. I'm up to 27 burpees today!!!

10. I am Truly, Truly BLESSED to be able to sit down, and type this to all of you. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!



May the sun shine, all day long, everything go right, and nothing wrong. May those you love bring love back to you, and may all the wishes you wish come true



Now, I usually like to start the day with a link to a You Tube music video featuring one of my favorite artists... but Today, I thought I'd do something a little different. For this week, I thought I'd post a link to some more inspirational videos that I've been looking at for a long time...

So, today's video is called NEVER, EVER GIVE UP! This is a video that you really just have to see to believe.





To pray is an act of power because it is an agreement between the human and the divine, and we invest our faith in that agreement.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment