Saturday, October 20, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!




I can release my "responsibilities", and be "impractical" whenever I choose.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

1. I AM GRATEFUL to be able to start a brand new day today, because many others were not able to.

2. I am very grateful that today is Saturday, the first day of the weekend.

3. I'm grateful to have made the money I did yesterday, and for the purchased I made with it, and will continue to make today with it.

4. I am truly grateful for the lunch I had yesterday at Del Amo burgers. It was delicious, and I got to see people I haven't seen in a long time.

5. I am grateful for the delicious chicken bowl I had for dinner last night... I feel very fortunate to have been able to eat that, when others could not.

6. I am grateful because I'm nice and healthy, with no diseases.

7. I am really grateful for having the oppurtunity to go to the farmer's market yesterday, and to have made the purchase that I did there.

8. I am truly grateful to be able to practice my silat this morning.

9. I am up to 28 burpees on my 100 burpee challenge today, and I'm truly grateful for being able to stick with it this long.

10. I'm truly grateful for being able to sit here and type this to you. THANK YOU!!!



I have reached a point in my life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try to impress anyone. If they like me the way I am good, and if not then it’s their loss. ~Unknown



Now, I usually like to start the day with a link to a You Tube music video featuring one of my favorite artists... but Today, I thought I'd do something a little different. For this week, I thought I'd post a link to some more inspirational videos that I've been looking at for a long time...

So, today's video is simply called, MOST INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO EVER. I'll let you watch the video, and let you see for yourself if you think the video is worthy of that title or not.





Through our faith, we gain the courage to take action, and through action, we move one step closer toward the manifestation of our desires.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment