Monday, October 22, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




I Resist the Temptation to Judge Others.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

You know, I've been posting about things in my life I've been grateful about for about a week and a half now, and I noticed one thing. I HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF THINGS TO BE GRATEFUL FOR!!! I had no idea that if I just really examined my life, I'd find so many things to be happy about. I have many more things to be grateful about, and I'll tell you about them tomorrow.

But today, I'm only Grateful for one thing. That my friend Danni El has come back to L.A.!!!





Last April, she went back to FLORIDA, or to be more precise, Miami, where she stayed for a few months. But now, recently (I don't know when), she came back to L.A. I posted her a welcome back message last friday (click here if you want to see it), but I admit, I don't know how long she'll be in L.A. What I mean is, I don't know if it's for a short time, or if she's here to stay.

But she is in L.A. RIGHT NOW, so for this week, I'm gonna post her songs here. First up is the first song I ever heard her play, and my favorite song in the whole world, COLORES.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

If you want to know more about Danni El or her music, you can look in the sidebar in the music section. Or, you can just click here:
DANNI EL MUSIC ON FACEBOOK
DANNI EL MUSIC ON YOU TUBE
DANNI EL ON TWITTER



A woman of substance is a woman of power, a woman of positive influence and a woman of meaning. To be branded a woman of substance is one of the greatest compliments one can give a woman.





All human suffering is the result of believing in lies. To become aware of this is the first thing we must do.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment