Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!




Today is my day to paint in bold colors, set today's rhythm with my heart-drum, walk today's march with courage, create today as my celebration of life.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

You know what, after a few days of not counting my blessings, I found that I missed doing it. But Anyway...

1. I'm really grateful to have awakened to a new day, because it is another chance for me to get where I want to go in life.

2. I'm grateful for being able to continue on my burpee challenge today! I'm up to 38 burpees.

3. I'm truly grateful to have been able to go to Expo Park and Science Museum, and the African American Museum last friday, because those are places I wanted to go to since I was a teenager.

4. I am very grateful to have gone to the westside last friday, because I got to go to venice beach, the santa monica pier, saw some Krishna Worshippers on the promenade, and saw Chris Pierce and Joe hurt rock the hose at harvelles!!!

5. I am truly grateful to have been able to go to Hollywood & Highland last Saturday, because I saw the hollywood sigh, and I got a D'lush, the best beverage in L.A.!

6. I'm Truly grateful to have been invited to my brother and law's 50th birthday party last Sunday, it was fun!

7. I'm truly grateful to be healthy and in reasonablt fit condition, because it makes me ready and able to work.

8. I'm also truly grateful to be able to continue my home silat training, because it makes me more healthy, and it gives me confidence.

9. I'm truly blessed and thankful for everything that I have, and everything I recieved in my life. because it was all a gift from the heavens, given to me with love.

10. I'm truly blessed to be sitting here typing these things to you, because hopefully it will get some of you out there to count your blessings.



“Your decision to be, have and do something out of ordinary entails facing difficulties that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else.” ~ Brian Tracy



Now as you know, Roxie and her band The KI have started a Kickstarter Campaign to raise money to make their debut album, "The KI, Locked In".

And to celebrate the kicking off of this campaign, I'm gonna be posting videos of their songs all week.

So, Let's start off this morning with Roxie and the Ki performing at the viper room.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

If you would like to donate, go to the link on the sidebar just above the "About Me" section, or just click on the link below:

The Ki Locked In 10 Piece Ensemble Debut Album





When you love with no conditions, you transcend the dream of fear and become aligned with divine spirit, the love of God, which is the love coming out of you.
~don Miguel Ruiz





Let's all send a prayer for all those on the east coast of the U.S., and the Carribean right now affected by Hurricane Sandy.





And yes, I know the picture above is a fake...









No comments:

Post a Comment