Thursday, October 25, 2012

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!




I say "YES" to the opportunities life offers me.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!! So, what am I grateful for today? Well...

1. I am grateful for this brand new day, because it's another day full of oppurtunities for me to get closer to my goals in life.

2. I'm truly happy and blessed that todayis Thursday, which means, Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dog at Sausage Masters!

3. I'm grateful for all the true friends I've ever made, past and present, because without them, life would have been so boring!

4. I'm Truly grateful to have my bike, with I have been able to go around town.

5. I'm grateful for the fact that I may have an opportunity to try something that I haven't been able to because I couldn't afford it, because I've wanted to try it for over 10 years now

6. I'm glad and happy that I am still strong and healthy enough to start this new thing, because I'm gonna need all the strength I can get.

7. I am very grateful to be able to continue my silat practice.

8. I'm happy and grateful to still be able to keep up my 100 Burpee Challenge! I'm now up to 33 burpees.

9. I'm grateful for this coming weekend... I feel it's gonna be a great one!

10. I'm very grateful to be able to sit here and type these word to you, because I hope it will encourage you guys out there to start counting the blessings in your own lives...



I asked for strength … But life gave me difficulties to make me strong. I asked for Wisdom … And life gave me problems to solve. I asked for riches … And life gave me brain and muscles, so I can work. I asked for the ability to fly … And life gave me the obstacles that I overcame them. I asked for Love … And life gave me the people I could help with their problems. I asked for blessings … And life gave me the opportunity. I did not get anything i asked for. But I got everything I needed.



Now as I said last Monday, in celebration of Danni El's return to L.A., all this week, I gonna be posting videos of Danni performing her songs.



Today's video is of Danni Performing a song called RAINDROPS. She was performing at O'Brien's Irish Pub in Santa Monica, at an event called Music, libations and foot stomping at O'briens. The necklace of a buddha that she's wearing in the video was a gift that I gave her at a small pre-concert party at Vardo before the show.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

If you want to know more about Danni El or her music, you can look in the sidebar in the music section. Or, you can just click here:
DANNI EL MUSIC ON FACEBOOK
DANNI EL MUSIC ON YOU TUBE
DANNI EL ON TWITTER





When we master awareness as a habit, we always see life the way it is, not the way we want to see it.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment