Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!




There is NOTHING that I "must", "have to", or "should" do today.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

1. I'm grateful for waking up to a brand new day, for it's another chance to make my life dreams come true.

2. I'm grateful for another full day of work, because I didn't think it would last this long.

3. I'm very grateful to have my bike go to work and get home with, because now I can move through town faster.

4. I'm grateful for my Health, which I believe has been increasing in the past few months.

5. I'm VERY GRATEFUL for the money I have earned so far, because I'm able to use it to feed and clothe myself.

6. I'm truly greatful for all the money my parents earned while I was growing up, because my family and I never went hungry, we always had great toys, and we had a good education.

7. I'm grateful for the chunky soup I had for dinner last night, because it was a dinner I earned with money I made.

8. I'm very grateful for the fact that I bought my new bike with money that I earned. rather than borroing it from someone else.

9. I'm so happy and grateful that a certain special person that had left has come back, for now, I can have a chance to get close to her.

10. I'm very happy and grateful to be able to sit here, and type hese things to all of you out there.



You know, sometimes things don’t work out, this doesn’t mean that nothing will. One thing isn’t everything, Now isn’t forever even though it may feel like it. Give yourself time to see things clearly. What we feel isn’t always true. In time the disappointment will pass, your feelings will change, your life will be different, you will have new dreams. No matter how hard we try we can’t hold onto today. It will pass. So we must hold its joys and its disappointments with open hands because they weren’t meant to stay, but to fulfil todays purpose. Let go of todays disappointments so your hands will be free to accept tomorrow’s blessings. Life is not just this one day of your life, but all your tomorrows. Each day has its own happiness, enjoy today’s but then move on to enjoy all your tomorrow’s..



Now, I usually like to start the day with a link to a You Tube music video featuring one of my favorite artists... but Today, I thought I'd do something a little different. For this week, I thought I'd post a link to some more inspirational videos that I've been looking at for a long time...

So today's video is called, CHANGE FOR A DOLLAR.





I will respect all creation as the symbol of my love communion with the One who created me to the eternal happiness of humanity
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment