Sunday, October 21, 2012

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!




I Release Each And Every Struggle.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

1. I am grateful to wake up to a brand new day, because it's another day to be alive!

2. I'm truly grateful for the fact that the weather has been cooling down over here, the last couple of weeks were way too hot.

3. I'm happy to have been able to go to Olveira St. and Chinatown, because I haven't been there in a while.

4. I am truly grateful for the Chickrn bowl with Dim Sum that I had last night, they were great!

5. I am grateful for the fact that I am still in good health, because I don't know how my life would be without it.

6. I'm truly blessed to have my legs to walk with... I don't think I can imagine life without my legs.

7. I'm very grateful to have my eyes, so I can see everything!

8. I am truly grateful to be able to do my workouts.

9. I am really grateful to be able to continue my burpee challenge... I'm up to 29 Today!

10. I am truly blessed to be able to sit here and type these things to all of you. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!



I know I’m not perfect; I never was and probably never will be. I’m extremely emotional and I mostly don’t think about things before I say them. Invariably, I’ll say some things that will make you want to strangle me. I’ll probably hurt you and make more mistakes than you can imagine even though I don’t mean to. I don’t hurt anyone intentionally however I always apologize for being rude.will I’m still learning about everything, even if I think I already knows it. I’ve been hurt. Hurt deeply. Sometimes I feels so alone I can hardly stand it. Other times I’m so happy I acts weird. I’m just trying to figure out this twisted time in my life when everything gets really complicated real fast and everything seems to spin out of control before I even begins to understand what’s going on. But I love, I laugh, and do my best and that’s all you can ever ask of me. I am caring and I respect and value true friends…..



Now, I usually like to start the day with a link to a You Tube music video featuring one of my favorite artists... but Today, I thought I'd do something a little different. For this week, I thought I'd post a link to some more inspirational videos that I've been looking at for a long time...

So, today's video is called, MESSAGE TO HUMANITY 2012.







In prayer, we communicate with everything that exists, including our own essence.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment