Thursday, October 18, 2012

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!




I do not hold fear about what is happening in the world. I am responsible for how I conduct myself in the events of my days, and endeavor to not dwell in fear about anything.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

1. I'm very blessed to have awakened to another day on this earth, because it's another chance for me to work toward achieving my life goals and dreams.

2. I'm grateful for the fact that this temporary job assignment is now over, because the days were pretty long, and now, I can rest a little bit.

3. I'm very happy and grateful to have met my new friend sarah, because she gets me to think about things I never thought about before.

4. I'm very Thankful that after many weeks, I'm FINALLY off on a Thursday!!! Now, I finally have a chance to go down to the farmer's market at the southbay pavillion, and get myself a bacon-wrap hot dog from carlina. I hope she's working today...

5. I'm truly grateful for the fact that now I have a little time on my hands, because I can now plan out the rest of my week.

6. I'm truly grateful, because now, I can do some things I haven't been able to because of the long work days.

7. I am truly grateful, because my friend is back in town, and I got a chance to reconnect with her, starting today.

8. I'm truly grateful for being in good health today, because a healthy body is a blessed body.

9. I'm truly grateful to be still doing the 100 burpee challenge! I'm up to 26 burpees today, and I'm keeping my eyes on the goal, 100 burpees by Dec. 31st.

10. And FINALLY, I'm truly grateful, and feel VERY BLESSED to be sitting here, typing these things to you.



You know, there is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life: happiness, freedom, and peace of mind, are always attained by giving them to someone else.



Now, I usually like to start the day with a link to a You Tube music video featuring one of my favorite artists... but Today, I thought I'd do something a little different. For this week, I thought I'd post a link to some more inspirational videos that I've been looking at for a long time...

So today's video is called NEVER GIVE UP. It's a little message from the natural world, reminding us to always give it your all, and to, well, never give up.





In prayer, we quiet all the voices talking inside our heads that tell us why something isn't possible, and open a direct channel to our faith.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment