Monday, June 24, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




I congratulate myself warmly for each accomplishment, then ask, "What's next?"
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!

Well, I had a great weekend, TOTALLY unexpected from what I thought it would be... But today is gonna be a long one. But I'm not sweating it. I survived many, many, mondays, and I'm gonna survive this one.

A thousand tasks?

Nay—just one:

Keep open love’s gate.

-Dei-Ku Poems by Jeffrey Agnoli
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM




Well, Today is MONDAY, which means another episode of AWARENESS with ANTHONY DE MELLO. I hope you enjoy it...



Uploaded on Jan 7, 2009
Anthony de Mello - Awareness pt.51 saying nothing about love.

see all videos in order at http://awareness.tk
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License



“The philosopher Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king. Said Aristippus, "If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils."

Said Diogenes, "Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.”
― Anthony de Mello







And now, I'm gonna end this blog post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world, a song of PURE LOVE.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH









We interpret everything according to what we have in our mind. If we have fear, what we perceive will be analyzed with fear. If we are mad, what we perceive will be perceived according to the anger.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment