Wednesday, June 26, 2013

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!




All people are my heart-felt brothers and sisters.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!

So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole Earth.

--Bahaullah
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM




Today, I'm going to post something different. It's something I haven't done in a while, but I may start doing again in the near future. I got this video in my email about 2 days ago of Amy May performing at the 3rd st. promenade in Santa Monica, and I liked the song so much, I decided to post it here.

Enjoy the video.




Amy May is an amazing singer/songwriter from the UK. She regularly performs at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica, so if you happen to be over there, be sure to check her out. The next time I see her out there, I hope she plays this song.

If you want to know more about Amy May annd her music, check out her website, www.amymaymusic.com











Now, as much as I liked the song above, In my opinion, there is NO SONG better than this song that I'm gonna end this post with, because it IS the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









We are alive and we need to take risks, and if we fail, so what?
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment