Thursday, June 13, 2013

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!




I am a Unique Expression
of the Universal Fabric of Creation.
I celebrate both my uniqueness
and my connection with all that is.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!

The road of life takes everyone to the same place – being one with the divine. The only difference between people is in the journey itself. Some take longer than others - let that be okay. Remember that everyone is divine, each person remembering this truth in his or her own way.
--Selacia
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM




I was going to post something else, but this video came up on my Facebook newsfeed. I found it very compelling, because it made me think of women I knew who always said they were just average, or ugly even, when looking at them, you could see they were some of the most beautiful angels to walk this god's green earth...

But anyway, I hope you enjoy the video.



Published on Apr 14, 2013
Join the conversation at: #WeAreBeautiful
Watch the whole experience at: http://dove.com/realbeautysketches

Women are their own worst beauty critics. Only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful. At Dove, we are committed to creating a world where beauty is a source of confidence, not anxiety. So, we decided to conduct a compelling social experiment that explores how women view their own beauty in contrast to what others see.

And don't forget: YOU are more beautiful than you think!
Category
Film & Animation
License
Standard YouTube License


“For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
 For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
 For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
 For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day.
 For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
 People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
 As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.”
― Sam Levenson







And now, as always, I want to end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world, a song I can only describe as PURE LOVE.

This beautiful song is wriiten and performed by the amazing DANNI EL.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH









I am impeccable with my word. Nurture this seed, and as it grows in your mind, it will generate more seeds of love to replace the seeds of fear.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment