Sunday, June 30, 2013

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!




I allow life to wash over me.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!

“I make a choice now to be a blessing to all I meet, the frog as well as the prince. May I shine light on all God’s Creation. All I ask God is that He help me to express my love, all of it, and naught but love. I want to be God’s love wherever I am and whatever I do and with whomever I am. I would like the steps I take be the steps that God would take. Let me carry the concept of “made in God’s image” to its fullest. Let me fulfill every intent of God’s."

“How is it I never thought to bless God and all His creation with my every breath before?"

“From now on, I make best use of my allotted time on Earth. My best use is to serve God. And, so, may I fulfill Your Will, God."

“From now on, I nourish what is highest and true in me, and that is You, dear God."

“From now on, I am a full-fledged messenger of God’s Will."

“From now on, I listen to what God’s Will is for me."

“From now on, I will make up for lost time, for all selfishness is loss."

“From now on, I am a willing servant of God’s."

“From now on, God’s Will is uppermost in my mind."

“From now on, I am Yours."

“From now on, I no longer belong to myself."

“From now on, I am God’s Will.”

--Bless this World by Heavens Letters
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM






You know, yesterday morning on the blue line on the way to Downtown Long Beach, there was this guy reading from his bible, preaching to anyone who would listen to him on the train, and sharing stories about his faith in the Lord. It's funny, everytime I see someone like that, I think of this VIDEO...

Anyway, it's SUNDAY, which means it's time for another SUNDAY SCHOOL VIDEO, where I post videos about ANY religious subject. I hope you enjoy this week's video.



Uploaded on Mar 20, 2010
The eighth installment of my original series, "Discovering Religion". In this episode I continue the discussion on the FACTS of evolution through a detailed examination of a transitional species known as Archaeopteryx.

Creationists claim Archaeopteryx is only a bird and in no way serves to link dinosaurs to modern-day birds. However, in this video I list up to 17 purely reptilian features unique to Archaeopteryx that are not found in modern birds -- displaying, without a doubt, Archaeopteryx is indeed one of the most important transitional species ever found.

----------------------------------------­-

MUSIC CITED:

I, Robot - Marco Beltrami - Round Up

----------------------------------------­-

PLAYLIST:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list...

TRANSCRIPT:
http://discoveringreligion.net/?p=180

WEBSITE:
http://www.discoveringreligion.net

FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Discove...

Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License





Now, I want to end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world, a song I can only describe as PURE LOVE.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Your body is perfect the way it is, but we have all those concepts about right and wrong, good and bad, beautiful and ugly. These are just concepts, but we believe them, and that's the problem.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment