Tuesday, June 4, 2013

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!




I thank Spirit for EVERYTHING
that has brought me to this moment,
and entrust my entire being
to the gentle nurture of Spirit.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!


You are a miracle that I created. You keep waiting for miracles when you, yourself, are one of the great miracles visited upon Earth. The stars have nothing on you. The stars are amazing, beautiful, and bountiful, and so are you.

Know yourself as an unlimited miracle. You can change the face of the Earth.

--Gods Greatest Miracle by Heavens LettersFROM HUMANITY'S TEAM






There's this really funny You Tube Show called "ENTER THE DOJO", which is kind of like a, well, I'll let the video below show you what it's about:



I'm going to be posting another episode every tuesday from now on.






And now, it's time to end this post. And as always, I want to end it with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world, a song I can only describe as PURE LOVE.


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN









What will make you happy is the love coming out of you. That is the love that will make a difference.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment