Thursday, June 27, 2013

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!




I open my mind to Spirit, and trust my intuition to deliver inspiring visions of my future.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY! I've been working for 11 hours all week. It's really tiring, but I know I'm gonna be liking next week's check...

A Vision for the Highest Light

We envision us living in a world where everyone sees everyone else in their highest light, where everyone sees the Godspark in everyone else; and where everyone holds a vision in their minds of everyone else living their lives happily, healthfully, freely, abundantly, and fulfilled in every way.

We imagine us living in a world where people everywhere now understand the difference between our preferences and our judgments; where we understand that each has their preferences (I like chocolate - you like vanilla), but that it does not serve us whatsoever to judge another (because they might like vanilla and you don't care for it). We see them in their highest light, regardless of all their predilections, proclivities, and preferences.

And now that we are seeing each other in the highest light, it's easy for us to take the next step and see our entire world in its highest light, and we hold that vision - knowing that our thoughts are creating our future - until we are experiencing it all around us.

Indeed, we have created an amazing, extraordinary new world for ourselves simply by enough of us holding the thought of it in its highest light.

--The Intenders for the Highest Good; Vision Alignment Project\
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM






The video below is of my friend ALEJANDRO WOOD, performing at the WITZEND in Santa Monica. He's a real cool guy I met a couple of years ago in Venice Ca. at a place called VARDO, where he used to work. And as you can see from the video, he's an amazing musician.





Anyway, if you liked this song and you want to see more, check out this You Tube channel, THEARTISTALEJANDRO




To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. - Robert Louis Stevenson










Now, as much as I loved alejandro's song, In my opinion, there is NO SONG better than this song that I'm gonna end this post with, because it IS the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









To hunt inside yourself, you start by hunting every reaction you have.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment