Thursday, June 20, 2013

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!




I am a Passionate Observer of Life.
I See the events, feel the emotions,
and recognize the difference.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!

Well, it looks like I'm going back to work today. I hope it doesn't fuck up half of my weekend, like the last one...

Today, bless this world by your being in it. Bless with good-naturedness. Bless with your desire to bless. Bless this day with good fortune. Bless this day because to bless is uppermost in your mind.

Let Me hear now what you like to bestow upon this day with your every breath:

“What do I will for God’s beautiful Earth this day? What will I bestow? I would like to sow good will in this world. May I, with my DNA, sow good seeds. May I sow love. May I sow gratitude. May I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. May I sow blessing after blessing in God’s Name. May I be one who blesses.

--Bless This World by Heavens Letters
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM




Today, I thought I'd post up some "Abraham Hicks" for you today... I hope you enjoy it.



Published on Aug 27, 2012
Published using Youtube Creative Commons License: http://Abraham-Hicks.com
Discover The Path of Least Resistance To Wealth: http://JaysonShawver.com
Category
Howto & Style
License
Standard YouTube License


“If you knew your potential to feel good, you would ask no one to be different so that you can feel good. You would free yourself of all of that cumbersome impossibility of needing to control the world, or control your mate, or control your child. You are the only one who creates your reality. For no one else can think for you, no one else can do it. It is only you, every bit of it you.” ― Esther Hicks





And now, I'm gonna end this blog post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world, a song of PURE LOVE.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH









Our opinion is just our point of view, and it is only truth for us; it doesn't mean it is truth for anyone else.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment